Cruise Photos For Holiday Greetings

Do You Send Your Cruise Pictures As A Holiday Card?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Send Your Cruise Pictures As A Holiday Card?

• Yes I do. I enjoying sending these to family & Friends
    • No I don't. I think it's lame
    • I don't send them but I may try this time around
    • I rather receive them than send my own

Taking a poll here about using your cruise or vacation pictures to send out as your yearly holiday/Christmas greeting card. I have sent out a photo Christmas card ever since my daughter was born {that is 26 years now}. At first it was just my kids but then as they got older and we started taking cruisers I have switch to a family picture from our vacation/cruises. I was just wondering if anyone else has the same idea because in the past few years I have been receiving more and more holiday cards with pictures {which by the way I LOVE!!}

We love to travel, and I love to share my pictures, so I vote yes! In fact, here's the photo that was on last year's card! (Mendenhall Glacier, my husband, son, and me).

92645202-M.jpg

This year will be tough...we did the Mexican Riviera in May, but we're going to Hawaii next month. I guess we'll have to see which pictures we like the best! (Oh, and I also went to Disneyland -- twice!) :D

Last year I too used a photo from my Alaska cruise with Emerald Lake as the background. This year I'm make a collage card from Shutterfly with pictures from my cruise this year. I'm including 8 pictures on the card. Venice, formal night, Greece, Turkey and Padua. I've been given complimentary remarks on my cards throughtout the years.

BTW Jenbo57, I love your card from last year. What's in store for this year?

We don't use our picture as the card itself, but we try to include a photo of us in the card. This year it will definitely be a cruise photo since we are travelling in early December and what better way to get your portrait taken?

I do. I make up my own little collage of my favorite cruise pics and leave room for a little Holiday Greeting.

I like that idea. On the one I'm making this year I picked 8 photos and wrote my own little holiday message. I like using either Shutterfly or Snapfish. I always look forward to receiving picture cards from my family & friends too. Especially F&F that live out-of-state and you notice how big the children are getting. I like when they use their vacation pictures.

BTW Jenbo57, I love your card from last year. What's in store for this year?

Not sure yet...we'll have to see what kind of pictures we get in Hawaii next month. I took a bunch on our Mexico cruise in May, but I don't really like any of the ones of just my husband and me. I usually do a photo montage, with our Christmas letter on the back...may do that again this year.

Archived