Volendam Panama Canal - Dec 23 - Anybody going?

mkerner

We have a thread on the roll-call board but it seems there are only 3 of us going and I believe there are more than 3 cabins on the ship! Is anyone else going on this cruise? If so please post on the roll-call thread or respond here and I will send you a link.

Has anyone ever stayed in cabin I-8076? If so, how was it and do you have any photos?

Thanks everyone!

Did you perhaps mean 1-7086? I'm in that cabin for the Dec 3rd sailing on the Volendam and I did find some pics of it on a thread from a while back and I could find it again for you if that's the case.

edit: see the next post for the link :)

The only thing missing from that thread is a pic of the bathroom, which I'm still curious about.

Me, too, since we're in that stateroom in 2008. Hmmmmm. I wonder if during disembarkation next month the steward for that cabin would let me in there to take a photo?

Robin

Thanks for that reminder Rich. I actually replied to that posting by RevNeal and had totally forgotten all about it! Another poster on that thread mentions 7083's bathroom in particular:

the2ofus: "Haligonian, I was in 7083 on the Volendam. The shower is plenty roomy. I don't have a photo, but I seem to remember that the shower in that cabin was more rectangular than in the standard insides."

mkerner - While I most likely won't be posting from the ship, I will be taking lots of pics and will surely be doing a review once I return to reality and the land of ice and snow :(.

Archived