Mercury PNW 10/1 4 smoke filled nights.

Pinot

Hi-- We just got off the Mercury and didn't notice any smell at the deck 6 dining entrance. I know it's a two tiered dining room, is there also an entrance on deck 5?

The only thing we found that was really bad is the coffee. Heard many comments about it.

Hi-- We just got off the Mercury and didn't notice any smell at the deck 6 dining entrance. I know it's a two tiered dining room, is there also an entrance on deck 5?

The only thing we found that was really bad is the coffee. Heard many comments about it.

We also just got off. Deck 5 was the worst "vomit" smell area. There were other areas as well and they tried to explain to us it was the glue under the new carpet. Funny thing was the carpet looked pretty old to me.

• 2 weeks later...

8 of us sailed October 1 -5 on Mercury, I did not notice the smells, BUT I will admit our sea day we were told by others that toilets were backed up on upper decks and not working. 3 of 4 of our cabins were on deck 4 and no problems other than yes... a sewer smell sea day. The Mercury is a beautiful ole gal, come on CELEBRITY, give her some dignity!!:confused:

We had a great cruise (other than a HORRIBLE disembarkment) but... IMO Celebrity could take some notes from HAL!! At least on this last criuse!

Just my humble opinion!

"T"

Archived