The Pacific Sun is in Noumea today instead of the Isle of Pines

Brushtail

I have a workmate on her first cruise on the Pacific Sun with her family and I have been checking out the webcam and the weather etc each day.

You know what it is like, you rave on about cruising and then feel responsible whether they enjoy it or not. :rolleyes:

Today should've been Isle of Pines, and they are tied up at the wharf at Noumea. :eek: It is only early in the morning (7am here).

Was it too rough at Isle of Pines? It seems a bit early for such a decision.

Looks like a nice day, anyway.

667318489_pacific_sunnoumea.jpg.2887b60e0ff786ca53680f086b4ab113.jpg

hahaha yea its like you recommend a holiday and if they dont enjoy it, you feel terrible. But how can they not love it?

I would be disappointed to miss out on isle of pines for noumea... but thats only because i have heard such wonderful things about the isle of pines, and not so many good things about noumea (excluding the chocolate shop of course)

btw..Can people give me an actual address for this chocolate shop. I have at least 2 Chocaholics in my group!!:rolleyes: I opened my big mouth about it, and now they want to go there!!

I'm looking forward to going to the Isle of Pines now. I don't know if I could handle a second day in Noumea by the sounds of it.;)

Hi Brushtail

I too am 51, jenny and live close to you. Have cruised heaps with P&O and feel I know you already. Hope we cruise together sometime.

jenny

Hi Megagirl, (Jenny) :)

There are a few of us from the Hunter area. Welcome to the boards, they are very, very addictive. But you can learn so much about cruising here.

Jen

Last time I noticed something like that they were sailing into Noumea in the middle of the morning. Later found out it was when the passenger died recently. Hopefully it's nothing sinister. Nowhere at Isle of Pines for that sort of delivery!!

megagirl

btw..Can people give me an actual address for this chocolate shop. I have at least 2 Chocaholics in my group!!:rolleyes: I opened my big mouth about it, and now they want to go there!!

I'm looking forward to going to the Isle of Pines now. I don't know if I could handle a second day in Noumea by the sounds of it.;)

it's called Tontor Jules

it's located at 7 Rue de General Mangin

Rue General Mangin runs along the bottom (wharf) edge of Coconut Square. Look for the Mobil service station, and the shop is on the opposite side of the street as you are walking away from Coconut square

If you look on the Noumea map in the file section of the Aussiekiwicrusier Yahoo Group, it's location H at grid ref D3 (rotate the map so the ship is at the bottom to give the correct orientation)

it's called Tontor Jules

it's located at 7 Rue de General Mangin

Rue General Mangin runs along the bottom (wharf) edge of Coconut Square. Look for the Mobil service station, and the shop is on the opposite side of the street as you are walking away from Coconut square

If you look on the Noumea map in the file section of the Aussiekiwicrusier Yahoo Group, it's location H at grid ref D3 (rotate the map so the ship is at the bottom to give the correct orientation)

Thanks for the info Kym. You'll make a few ladies very happy.:rolleyes:

Oh yum, my favourite, coated in dark chocolate:p

Chez

xx

I'm with you Chez YUM. Hows things Chez?:p

Can't wait to see you and Geri again at sail away.:)

Are you going to be in Sydney on 8th You are arn't you?

What are you doing Thursday night?

Cheers Gail

I'm with you Chez YUM. Hows things Chez?:p

Can't wait to see you and Geri again at sail away.:)

Are you going to be in Sydney on 8th You are arn't you?

What are you doing Thursday night?

Cheers Gail

Hi Gail, I am well thankyou:) yes, we will be there Thursday night too, want to watch the "Christening" if we get to see anything, then dinner and pub probably, we are easily entertained!!

Gail are you and Jim coming to our Sydney Xmas party?? On the 8th December, would love you to come.

Chez

xx

Archived