NCL soda card ?

para

You are allowed to bring sodas onboard. I don't think it is a problem at the ports - alcohol and weapons are all they are looking for.

The soda card is not too convenient. The portions are small and you have to ask a bartender, who knows they are not likely to get tipped for the soda you have already purchased, with tip. Room service soda is not included, but bar service in the dining room will accept the card.

I agree that it is pretty expensive. Unless you have to have ten sodas a day, it is easier to just bring it onboard or buy it as you go.

wonder is this a Coke ship or Pepsi? and how many soda's can you carry on board? And at a port can you bring Soda's back to your room, like 2 six packs? or more?

You can bring on board as many sodas as you like.

Yes, at ports you may bring soda back on-board.

We purchased a soda card a few times but we don't drink enough of it to warrant the price of the soda card.

We drink caf free diet soda. We brought 24 cans last week on the Crown. That was for 3 adults. I think the next cruise, we will bring a box of 12 cans for 2 of us. We found in the past.. the soda card wasn't a good deal for us.

seems like all the ships are Coke and Not pepsi..... But to me there both the same, But will bring the Diet Pepsi for the husband. Did that on last cruise, and out of the 4 large bottles we put in our scuba bag, 2 were missing, So it looks like someon working on the ship Misses their Diet Pepsi too.........LOL

Coke card will cost $129.45 :eek: for our 15 night cruise on the Spirit next month. My DH drinks Diet Coke all day - no alcohol though. So... I guess if I had to pick (alcoholic drinks vs. all-you-can-drink soda)....I'll pick the Coke card. On Princess last October it was $5 per day.

Archived