Live from the Emerald Princess 10/08/07

Sunviking

We've had a wonderful bunch of days at sea. We haven't really had anything planned but the days have flown by anyway. The seas have been incredibly calm. We ran into a couple of small showers today but the sun came out quickly.

The ship is magnificent, the service has been excellent. I can't think of a better recommendation than the fact that we have booked her again for next year's transatlantic.

When I get home I will try to write a review but first I have to get unpacked and schmooze with the furry member of the family.

We hope everyone has smooth seas and fairwinds on all their cruises.

Ann

We've had a wonderful bunch of days at sea. We haven't really had anything planned but the days have flown by anyway. The seas have been incredibly calm. We ran into a couple of small showers today but the sun came out quickly.

The ship is magnificent, the service has been excellent. I can't think of a better recommendation than the fact that we have booked her again for next year's transatlantic.

When I get home I will try to write a review but first I have to get unpacked and schmooze with the furry member of the family.

Ann

That is GREAT....I am so glad that you are joining us on next years sailing...Can not wait to here from you regarding your cruise, you will be a great source of experience for us....NEWBEES...

We all have been waiting for you "JETS" to let us know about your cruise....Again, thanks for your posts. It was very exciting for all of us to read your posts, IT felt like we were with you.... I am sure all of us can't wait to experience what you all have been though....

Come see us on our CC member roll call....we will be waiting for you...But first, you must LOVE and make-up with your FURRY ....Enjoy, as I have 3 FURRY'S that I must leave in a year...are they going to be upset, YES....Guilt, Guilt and more Guilt....but I have to do, what I have to do and that is ... cruise.....but I still feel bad !!!

Later Alexis....

TA 2008 :D:D:D:D

Ann[/quote

Sorry Double Post....sometimes I mess up...

Archived