Other recommendations for a tour guide please.

bonzijam

I like to keep options available and not everyone can book Thenford, so, besides contacting Thenford for a private tour, does anyone have e-mail/website contacts for other tour operators they have used (comments about them would be appreciated) to pre-book and give a tour (ours would be to Brimstone and then to Cockleshell), or should cruising people just grab a taxi at the pier and arrange their tours as they get off? If we do this that way, is there ever a problem to get picked up at a pre-arranged time and place? Thanks in advance for the contacts and advice.

I will add this to Liz's suggestions.

This is from a post I made this past February before we visited St. Kitts:

Here is a list of drivers/guides that I "collected" over the last few months of daily reading just about every post on this board.

Clement Richardson Cappytaxi@yahoo.com

Ilva Wallace - ilvawallace@yahoo.com

Annie's Caribbean Tours - anniestours@excite.com

Tinney Pemberton - spyransie1@hotmail.com

Everton Delaney delaneyy2k@hotmail.com

Mr Lloyd Adams - Zedane35@hotmail.com

Christian Rameshar - rummustdrink@yahoo.com

Royston http://www.discover-stkitts-nevis-beaches.com/st-kitts-adventure-with-royston-tours.html

Grey's Island Excursions - Thenford Grey - thenang06@yahoo.com

You can read reviews/reports/experiences about any of these by doing a search on this forum. Just put the individual's name in the search area. You might find it easier to sort through if you select posts rather than threads when doing the search. Mosts of the reports will probably be from this past winter and spring as there were more cruises going to St. Kitts then than during the recent summer months. We enjoyed our day with Mr. Thenford Grey, but there are other drivers/guides with excellent reports as well.

Archived