Liquor & Wine Prices in Venice ??

I was wondering what a typical bottle of white wine or a box of wine would cost us in Venice to take on the ship. Also as you can see by my avatar I like Captain Morgan rum, anybody out there have any pricing for any bottles of rum or any other liquors that could be taken on the ship that can be bought in Venice.

Thanks

I bought a bottle of Absolute Vodka in Rome for 15 Euros, about what I would pay in Ohio, I guess. For use in stateroom only. Alcohol prices in Venice seemed comparable to US prices also. Check out your cruise line's info. Some lines claim they will not let you bring alcohol on board. I was discrete. Of course if you bring wine to the dining room, they will charge a corking fee.

If you are bringing any bottles onto the ship you need to be discrete but we have found this no to be a problem in the past. Thanks about the prices, I was thinking of bringing a bottle in my checked bag if the prices were too over the top. Hopefully we will be able to grab a bottle or 2 at every port to use in our room before dinner.

Thanks

Archived