Question About the Supper Club Bars

Ms Belvedere

While reading this thread:http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=631671

I wondered if anyone has ever gone to the Supper Club to have cocktails at the bar? We've always enjoyed the music at the Supper Clubs but if we aren't eating there and decide to have drinks, can we order anything at the bar to nibble like hor’dourves or the Beluga Caviar? Does anyone know if they have a bar menu? If no one knows I'll be checking it out on the Legend 21-28 Oct cruise and will report back here. :)

Ms B

I was on the Pride in February. We ate at the supper club on the second to last night. Wish we had known about the bar sooner. My mother loved the wine selection, and the service was impeccable. There are only "about" 4-6 stools at the bar. But found out that people who had eaten in the supper club earlier in the cruise came back because they loved the bar. There were several couples hanging around drinking. Most said they had come back mostly for the ambiance and to listen to the singer. When we take our next trip in February, I will be sure to check out the supper club bar the first night. I don't think you can order anything besides a drink at the bar. Am I wrong?

Great question. I am eagerly awaiting some responses. A drink at the bar before dinner would be a great option. My husband and I have never utilize the supper clubs but a pre-dinner drink and maybe a "quick" slow dance might be nice.

Thank you for your responses, I'll be sure to check it out and report back after our cruise. We don't necessarily want to try the caviar but I do want to know the options there since it does have that great music and dance floor!

Ms B

I had the caviar on one of the 'compliments' from the chef. It was delicious but I wouldn't spend the $45 they ask for an ounce!

I did notice a few couples at the bar, particularly on the first formal night. The guys were in tuxes and the ladies evening gowns. Very nice touch!

I had the caviar on one of the 'compliments' from the chef. It was delicious but I wouldn't spend the $45 they ask for an ounce!

I did notice a few couples at the bar, particularly on the first formal night. The guys were in tuxes and the ladies evening gowns. Very nice touch!

Thanks Machman, it's a bar we don't think about since it's off the beaten path and has so few seats but for a different type setting it'll be worth a look-see. :)

Archived