Helmet Dive using Lupe the Diver

F5Loar

I've read about this lupe_diver@hotmail.com when you book on your own the Helmet Dive at Pearl Farm/SeaTrek in Cozmel. Can anyone that has used this Lupe guy tell me what it was like dealing with him? Is he dependable? Did you have to wait in line to dive when you got there? I've always been leary of people with hotmail.com emails. He does not want a down payment like many only show up at the Jeanie's Beach Club and be ready to pay. His price ($59) seems to be what others charge for this outing. And can anyone recommend a good place to eat near the helmet dive area?

I've read about this lupe_diver@hotmail.com when you book on your own the Helmet Dive at Pearl Farm/SeaTrek in Cozmel. Can anyone that has used this Lupe guy tell me what it was like dealing with him? Is he dependable? Did you have to wait in line to dive when you got there? I've always been leary of people with hotmail.com emails. He does not want a down payment like many only show up at the Jeanie's Beach Club and be ready to pay. His price ($59) seems to be what others charge for this outing. And can anyone recommend a good place to eat near the helmet dive area?

Actually he is the guy in charge of the location (helmet dive), he will take care of you when you get there , and you don't have to pay anything else and the restaurant in the same location they have really good food.

Have funicon14.gif

We just got back from the Valor and used Sea Trek Helmet dive. Like you we were a little bit concerned about prepaying the deposit.

We had a great experience they were very attentive and worth the experience. Carnival also books with them at twice the price. Jennies is located a very short taxi ride from the International pier. We got off the ship and asked the driver to take us to Jennies, there was no problem at all.

You will love it. My husband is a diver and he even enjoyed the experience.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived