Honeymoon Cruise Booked - Spirit of the Caribbean 24/10/08!!

jenniwreni

Hi Jenni,

My wife and I are also booked on this cruise. We're really looking forward to relaxing on the sea days and checking out the ship before we hit the Caribbean. Why don't you post a message on the roll call for the cruise at http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=543854

You never know, we might see you on board. I'm sure you'll have a great time.

Eddie

"Are you spending the extra night on the ship when it's docked in Barbados. We are, and thought this would be a nice end to the trip before flying home"

Great idea!

We've been in Barbados twice -once to join the Oriana and once to disembark the Arcadia. We got a couple of free hours the second time because the flight home was delayed. We spent our time walking up to the town to buy spices and then back to the ship. It would be good to see a bit more of the place though.

Finally booked it!!

:D

Jenni

Well done Jenni,

Only 12 months to go then, honeymoon or not you never forget your first cruise.

The excitement will build from now.

:):)Happy Cruising Pet:):)

:cool:

Dai

Totally agree Dai!! I was worried when we went on the QM2 for the second time that it wouldnt be as marvellous as the first, but she didnt disappoint!!

Eddie, were not staying the extra night, I forgot to confirm this with our TA, but as it turns out, its probably for the best for us!!

Im giving myself today to be excited about the cruise, then tomorrow, its back to planning the wedding!!

Hope your all ready for my questions!!

Jenni

Congratulations Jenni. If you have any questions I'm sure they'll be answered with relish. I may have some myself as we've only gone on the QM2 and have never been with P&O before.

Excellent, we can muddle through this minefield of questions together!!;)

Eddie, thanks for the tip for the roll call - have put a posting on that too! Perhaps the title of that thread would be better changed to the name of cruise?? Who started it? Just a thought!! See, im sticking my oar in already!!! how are you all going to put with me!! :D

Jenni

Eddie, thanks for the tip for the roll call - have put a posting on that too! Perhaps the title of that thread would be better changed to the name of cruise?? Who started it? Just a thought!! See, im sticking my oar in already!!! how are you all going to put with me!! :D

Jenni

The roll call thread was started by aggited and I can't seem to change the thread name for the roll call. Good idea though.:)

Eddie

Archived