menus on caribbean Princess

darbysue

I know somewhere I found the sample menus for the CP - would like to find them again to show our teens who are swearing they will only eat pizza and burgers!!! Also to calm my daughter - does the breakfast buffets have cereal?

I know somewhere I found the sample menus for the CP - would like to find them again to show our teens who are swearing they will only eat pizza and burgers!!! Also to calm my daughter - does the breakfast buffets have cereal?

Your teens can eat only pizza and burgers if they want :eek: ! IMHO, I'd encourage them to try the dining room, but it's vacation for them, too. I wouldn't "push" too much. It's been a while (okay, a long while) since I was a teen, but I would have been happy to eat what I wanted instead of having to try "new" things :) . You and I probably think the new menus look wonderful, but a teen will probably find it too "out there".

Cereal is available from Room Service and on the buffet.

My kids have LOVED cruises since they were about 5 and 8. While they tend to be picky eaters at different times of their lives (they are 19 and 22 now), they always ate in the Dining room with us. They loved the idea that they could try something, and if they don't like it, get something else. They both tried Escargot, something that wouldn't be likely when you have to pay so much for it at a land restaurant!! And, even when DD decided not to eat most meats, she knows that she can always request pasta w/ sauce or some type of chicken, even if not on that nite's menu. And, we have always liked to get a table w/ at least one other family, which made for more intereseting time (hearing about their day on shore and how it was different from what we did! or meeting people from other places, like the UK or different parts of the US)

Also, my DS is a huge cereal eater. He likes the buffet's (on RCI, hasn't been on Princess, but have to image it is the same) and the fact that he can have multiple boxes, even in the dining room, although we usually do breakfast and lunch (when not on shore) in the buffet. Only dinner is always in the dining room.

Archived