Camp carnival on Pride for 3 yr old

clawsoncrew

When we travel next year (Oct 08) my son will be 3. This will be his first camp carnival trip (he was 6 mos old on the last cruise) we don't use a day care center but periodically we drop him off @ a local day care and he's been fine.

Do they keep the 2-5 yr olds busy enough not to miss mom/dad/etc?

I'm working on the potty training thing.. he pretty much has it down just has a couple accidents throughout the day. I don't think this is going to be a problem by next year but if he has an accident will they refuse to watch him? Should I send him in pull ups just to be safe? I know they won't change him but just to be on the safe side.

Any and all tips would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks

Good news, you are cruising on the ONLY cruiseline that does change diapers. :D So no, he will not get kicked out. They will change his pullups.

And Camp Carnival is my youngest's FAVORITE kid's club out of 3 cruiselines she's been on. They have bubble dance parties. How can you beat that? lol

Here is my collection of Camp Carnival pages. Just look for his age group.

http://s204.photobucket.com/albums/bb196/cruisinmama06/Camp%20Carnival%20Capers/

My DD LOVED Camp Carnival on the Pride. She was in the next group up (6-8), but when I ask her what was her favorite part about the cruise, she still says "Camp Carnival!" I'm sure your little one will have a FABULOUS time - and so will you.:)

Thanks so much! Wow they have alot for them to do.. don't they.. That should keep him busy!

Thanks again!

And I wanted to tell you about Build A Buddy (AKA Build A Bear). It's $29.97 but as soon as you get a chance, sign your child up for one at Camp. The kids stuff animals that come in cute little sailor suits and Camp Carnival t-shirts. The kids look forward to bringing them home as their souvenir. And it makes a great sleeping buddy on the ship too. :)

Archived