anybody have photos of ziplining?

GloriaF

There used to be a long thread about ziplining in Costa Rica and there was a link to some good photos. Does anyone have that link?

Thanks

I remember seeing those once too, but I don't know where to find them now. We were there last Nov. and did the zip lining for the first time, we were apprehensive like most of the other 1st timers to do that, but it was great, everyone on our tour had a great time, and had no trouble with this tour excursion.

If you go to my signature, find the smugmug link, click on that and find the section regarding Costa Rica and zip lining, there are some pictures there, some that we took and some that we purchased from the tour facility, hope this helps. This tour was with Charlie Soto, the A-2 option. You can see his various tour options at okeydokeytours dot com, have fun whatever you decide upon.

Randy

This is going to be my first time and I'm definately apprehensive. I do have a fear of heights, but think I can overcome it for this tour. It sounds so neat. We are going on the Coral Princess. Is this the tour company they use?

I remember seeing those once too, but I don't know where to find them now. We were there last Nov. and did the zip lining for the first time, we were apprehensive like most of the other 1st timers to do that, but it was great, everyone on our tour had a great time, and had no trouble with this tour excursion.

If you go to my signature, find the smugmug link, click on that and find the section regarding Costa Rica and zip lining, there are some pictures there, some that we took and some that we purchased from the tour facility, hope this helps. This tour was with Charlie Soto, the A-2 option. You can see his various tour options at okeydokeytours dot com, have fun whatever you decide upon.

Randy

There are two places to zipline in Costa Rica. One is Almonds and Corals and the other place is Las Brizas. We used Oscar Brown on both of our stops in Puerto Limon and found him an excellent tour guide. As posted by others you can book an independent tour alot cheaper than through t he ship. On our last stop in Puerto Limon, Oscar was able to give us a great tour in spite of the torrential rain fall. He was on his cell phone calling people, then taking us to the area where the rain wasn't falling. We were able to zipline, bannana plantation, tortuga canals and even had time to shop. If we had had better weather we would have also had time to eat at a restaurant that he recommends.

Archived