Group Rates and C&A Coupons

There are several posters here who have stated as fact that Crown and Anchor coupons cannot be combined with group rates which may be lower (even much lower) than regular fares. This is NOT true. I have gotten right from the horses mouth (the owner of a high volume RCCL travel agency with hundreds of active groups) that C&A coupons are ALWAYS combinable with group fares and that RCCL has NEVER rejected one for his groups because it was being applied to a group rate no matter when it was submitted to them. I personally have always gotten the credit. I don't want people here thinking this new pricing situation is more or worse than it really is and unfortunately some people who post here like to say "I know" when what is really the case is "they think."

Actually, RCCL's group prices are generally the same as an individual reservation, however, they throw perks in to make it more appealing. Crown and Anchor coupons are always accepted on a reservation, group or individual, I know this from personal experience. It's just a matter of the TA letting you apply them.

Actually, RCCL's group prices are generally the same as an individual reservation, however, they throw perks in to make it more appealing. Crown and Anchor coupons are always accepted on a reservation, group or individual, I know this from personal experience. It's just a matter of the TA letting you apply them.

Someone else who knows!

He Mr screaming all caps. You have just shown up, but seem to be well informed, what is your background, and all? Just a curious member.

jc

I'm not your average cruiser. I've been on many cruises and am in a relationship with the owner of a high volume cruise only agency. I have no interest in violating any board rules by doing any kind of promoting or anything else inappropriate.

Archived