How is the Concierge Class?

cruisindoggie

We booked our first Celebrity cruise and were wondering what the Concierge Class is like. Is it worth the extra $?

That is like asking someone if they think it is worth it to pay more for a Ford than a Chevrolet or vise versa?

For DH and myself we like it, and it is usually not that much of cost difference, so we always book CC. Except on the Solstice we are going to give the Aqua Class a try, once anyhow.

In the CC, on M class ships, you get a little more room, which is always nice, a floral arrangement in your room, that they keep fresh, which I like and even DH appreciates, they bring you a bowl of fresh fruit that they keep stocked, which DH loves and eats tons of. The cheap bottle of champagne, which if cold enough is OK, hors oeuvres each evening which for one or two evenings are OK, then we ask for a cheese plate for the rest of the week, which I really like a lot better. It may be a coincidence but it seems like since we have been in CC staterooms we always have outstanding room attendants. So - all in all we think it is worth the little extra money.

Now many are going to tell you that they think it is not. But remember that MANY people think it is just fine to cruise in an inside cabin (closet) on deck 1 (oh yeah they call it deck 3). But me - I would rather stay home - in my own closet. I don't travel steerage. My Daddy always said "his ancestors did not come to this country in steerage and he is not about to start traveling steerage now." Guess that philosophy rubbed off on me. I may not be able to afford a suite but I don't have to travel in a closet either. They can justify it anyway they want - it is still a closet in steerage.

That is like asking someone if they think it is worth it to pay more for a Ford than a Chevrolet or vise versa?

More like FORD TO Mercury or Chevy to Pontiac

Now many are going to tell you that they think it is not. But remember that MANY people think it is just fine to cruise in an inside cabin (closet) on deck 1 (oh yeah they call it deck 3). But me - I would rather stay home - in my own closet. I don't travel steerage. My Daddy always said "his ancestors did not come to this country in steerage and he is not about to start traveling steerage now." Guess that philosophy rubbed off on me. I may not be able to afford a suite but I don't have to travel in a closet either. They can justify it anyway they want - it is still a closet in steerage.

Gosh..that was harsh! While I will never go without a balcony (have been standard balcony, CC, and suite) I would think that it might be nice to wake up when you want in a really dark inside (that is what draws me in) but to each his own....steerage????? you have got to be kidding? Spent some time with a friend in his "steerage cabin" (Hello Fabio if you are reading) and it was just as nice as my suite(OK, it was nighttime)...but steerage???

I've been in everything from inside to Owner's Suite and my theory is if I'm on a ship and the sun is shining, it's all good!

I used to go in CC a lot more when they were the only cabins with the good bedding. Now that all the cabins have new bedding it's not so important. I like the flowers, the sparkling wine (let's not call it champagne) is great for Mimosa's, the breakfast menu is nice for breakfast on the balcony, the better towels are nice, I usually get a fruit basket whichever room I'm in, the canapes should be immediately changed for cheese and fruit plate, the CC CS's are the ones on their way to being butlers so service is good, etc. I choose more on lacation than what catagory. All that said, refer to my first sentence. If it's on a ship and I'm there, I'm happy.

We had a CC on our cruise last month. The room itself was in awful shape ... but I don't think that was the question. The amenities -- I could have done without. Nice towels, but scratchy. I don't need cheap champagne, flowers or fruit. I need the ROOM that all that stuff takes up!

So if the CC stateroom has extra square footage and that is important to you, go for it. It was hard for me to imagine a smaller, yet functional space, so I'm glad we were upgraded.

We were in an FV on Constellation 9/15. Even though it wasn't a CC cabin, I did ask our cabin attendant if we could be supplied with the CC towels. He said it wouldn't be a problem...and everyday there was a new supply.

If there is anything you may want...just ask. You may be surprised at how easily your request is met.

Karyn

After looking at your picture I would have never thought that you were a survivor of the Titanic. But they say pictures are deceiving!:rolleyes:

Whoa, I was like... "steerage".... come on. :( Having travelled around the world and spending ten consecutive weeks in Africa before boarding our steerage cabin (2004 on the Infinity) we felt like royalty. While we may be below you geographically on the ship, that is all we are.

Remember, we in the first world live better than royalty did two hundred years ago.. medicines, flushing loos, amazing foods, internet, inexpensive quality clothing, instant travel and of course, CRUISING. Puts it all into perspective, doesn't it? :p

I know that we will be happy on the ship anywhere.... :) Having said that, we want to try CC so on our next cruise we needed extra space for DS, so we went for CC. We are looking forward to it!

M.

We always travel CC for another reason--priority disembarkation and tendering. On a Med cruise when getting off is the most important thing it is wonderful to proceed to Michael's Club, show a ticket and board a tender while hundreds of others sit in the theater waiting their turn. The same is true when it comes to disembarkation. After all our trips with X we know that this really has not been an issue but after our "cruise from hell" with Carnival when we barely made our flight (scheduled disembarkation was 8:00 am and we were allowed off the ship around noon) we like knowing that if something holds it up, we get off first.

Plus we always try and book aft cabins on M-class ships and have been really lucky to get them on every cruise aboard an M-class ship so far and that means we are automatically in CC. And believe me, an aft is worth the price.

I love the amenities and the priority tendering that you get in CC. We've only had it once, but we are booked into aft CC cabins on the Millennium for our Australia to Hawaii back2back....can't wait!!! :D

One of the things I really like, and this may sound silly, is the rug on the bathroom floor! The towels are very nice and the flowers too. We don't eat much in our cabin, but it was very nice to have our steward come and set up the table on the balcony with linen and flowers when we did. I love the little touches, but then that's just me, I like them around my home also. :)

Steerage? Whoa! We've been in inside cabins, balconys and will be in a suite for our Alaskan cruise.. Never felt like we were in steerage when we were in inside cabins and never felt particularly special when we were in a higher category. In fact the only time we were ever invited to sit at the Captain's table was when we were booked in an inside cabin on the Century - and it was our first cruise! I guess the Captain didn't mind dining with the "steerage" pax. :)

Susan

Well, I've always heard they call it a cabin, which is short for cabinet.:D While I must admit I'd always prefer a balcony (never had a suite), I'm willing to travel "steerage" for the right cruise. Besides, deck 3 is very handy for getting off and on the ports - you don't have to wait for an elevator. Not sure about my ancestors' arrivals - one was here in 1640, and I doubt the ship was very comfortable. Nancy

On M class ships CC cabins are slightly larger. For example, my CC cabin on Connie had a slightly larger than a loveseat seating and a larger desk with and extra set of drawers, so maybe 2' to 3' deeper. Does make some difference, especially on a long trip.

On the smaller ships I can't remember if they were larger, probably the ones that have been refurbed are.

Amenities: Some are nice, extra flower (bud) vases, better bedding, a pillow menu, better towels and a bath mat, chilled sparkling wine on embarkation, special breakfast menu, etc.

The Priority Tendering and Embarkation, Disembarkation are all the same as you would get with Elite status.

Steerage? Well if this is traveling in steerage style I will take it any day of the week! CC is nice we have had 3 cc cabins & have enjoyed the extra room in the cabin especially when you are on a 14 day it sure comes in handy. We have enjoyed the aft cabins on the M class ships now that is worth the extra money.

Tuggers wrote:

On the smaller ships I can't remember if they were larger, probably the ones that have been refurbed are.

I'm not sure about Century, but on Galaxy & Mercury they are the same size as the 'Premium Ocean View' cabins on the deck below, which are also balcony cabins - both 172 sq ft cabin + 42 sq ft balcony. Indeed, the cabins themselves are the same size as the Deluxe Ocean View & standard Ocean View categories, both non-balcony. I believe therefore that the Concierge Cabin concept came along after the the C-class ships were built, and the designation of non-suite balcony cabins on the Penthouse deck as 'Concierge Class' is principally for marketing (and revenue!) purposes. Yes, you get the CC extras such as the canapes and so on, but to set against that you can argue that the Premium Ocean View cabins on the Vista Deck are better located - they are clustered around midships, whereas quite a few of the CC cabins on Penthouse deck are well forward or well aft. On that deck it's the suites that have the better locations.

As for post-refit, well I don't know. Actually increasing the size of the CC cabins would be a major job, and I don't think there's enough time in Galaxy's fairly short refit to do that. But we shall find out early next summer....

On M class ships (Millenium/Infinity/Summit/Constellation) a Deluxe Ocean View cabin w/Verandah is 170 sq ft (cabin)/38 sq ft (verandah) - a CC cabin is 191 sq ft (cabin)/41 sq ft (varandah). On C class ships both categories are 172/42.

For those who wanted to know about the difference between suites and CC...it's basically "real estate" and the addition of a butler. Suite pax have to ASK their butler for the CC amenities, and as to whether they get them or not seems to be dependent upon the quality of the butler. For instance, a suite pax has to ask the butler about the CC pillow menu; the suite breakfast menu is different (not as extensive as the CC menu), so if a suite pax wants the items offered on the CC menu, the suite pax must write those items in.

CC is really a category unto itself, another way for the cruise line to create revenue. Only the individual cruiser knows what may be worth more or less $$ to them - it's a pretty individual choice. I would ALWAYS recommend booking the cabin/amenities you want. If the CC amenities seem like they will enhance your cruising pleasure, go for it. If you don't care about the amenities (or xtra sq ft on the M class ships), save your xtra $$ for shore excursions and purchases. My DH and I like suites for the sq ft and amenities - we booked CC for our other family members because of the sq ft and because the ladies will like those little touches (flowers, priority everything, expanded menu, champagne, etc.) which will make they're cruise xtra special, a bit more luxurious to them. IMHO, it has NOTHING to do with steerage or "class" systems - it's all about where you think your cruise $$ is best spent to give you the best possible cruise experience for your individual desires and needs.:)

I hope the listings below will help answer some of your questions. I hope you have a WONDERFUL cruise!!!:)

CC amenities are:

Celebrity ConciergeClass

spacer.gif

When you stay in a Celebrity ConciergeClass Stateroom on Century, you will receive these added amenities and more:

• Welcome champagne
  • Daily fruit selection
  • Fresh-cut flowers
  • Daily hors d'oeuvres
  • Menu of pillows - Conformance, Body, Goose, and Isotonic®
  • Duvets and pillow-top mattresses
  • Leather key holder, personalized stationery and tote bag
  • Double-thick Frette bathrobes
  • Hansgrohe® showerhead
  • VIP invitations to events
  • Early embarkation and debarkation
  • Dining and seating preference
  • Preference on shore excursions
  • Express luggage delivery

CC breakfast menu is:

CC BREAKFAST MENU

If you would like to enjoy breakfast in the privacy of your stateroom tomorrow, please complete this order form by indicating the number of orders for each item. Please clip or hand it on the outside of your stateroom door before retiring for the evening.

Concierge Class Signature Dishes

___Granola Berry Parfait

___French Toast Finger with Marmalade Butter

___Baked Bananas

___Scrambled Eggs with Fresh Asparagus Spears

___Sunrise Fritata

___Russian Sevruga Caviar (30 gr. Jar) with

Traditional Trimmings - $44.50

Concierge Class Smoothies

___Mixed Fruit Smoothie

___Strawberry Smoothie

___Blueberry-Watermelon Smoothie

___Omega 3 Smoothie (prepared with Soy Milk)

Concierge Class Teasers

___Classic Champagne Cocktail - $5.50

___Mimosa - $5.50 ___Kir Royale - $5.50

___Bloody Mary - $3.45 ___Virgin Bloody Mary - $2.50

___Michel Roux Champagne, Half Bottle - $25.00

___Laurent Perrier Rose Brut, 750 ml. - $95.00

___Moët et Chandon Nectar Imperial, 750 ml - $72.00

Freshly Squeezed Juices

___Orange ___Grapefruit

___Pineapple ___carrot

Chilled Beverages

___Tomatoe ___Cranberry ___Apple

___Fresh Milk ___V-8 ___Prune

___Skim Milk

Fresh Fruits

___Honeydew ___Cantaloupe ___Banana

___Kiwi ___Pineapple ___Grapefruit

___Orange ___Mixed Fruits

Yogurts

___Plain ___Strawberry

___Blueberry ___Mixed Fruits

Cold Cereals

___Corn Flakes ___Raisin Bran ___Special K

___Oat Bran ___Total ___All Bran

Hot Cereals

___Oat Meal ___Grits

Eggs To Order

___Scrambled ___Fried ___Poached

___Boiled: __Minutes

Special Instructions: ________________________

Omelets

___Plain ___Cheese ___Mushrooms

___Ham ___Fine Herbs ___Smoked Salmon

___Western ___Onion

Omelets can also be prepared with

___Egg beaters or ___Egg Whites (please check)

From The Griddle

___Bacon ___Link Sausage ___Ham

___Low-Fat Chicken Sausage ___Canadian Bacon

___Corned Beef hash ___Hash Brown Potatoes

Pancakes

___Plain ___Buckwheat

___Banana ___Blueberry

Served with maple Syrup

Pastries & Muffins

___Assorted Danish ___Croissant

___Blueberry Muffin ___Bran Muffin

From The Bakery – Assorted Bread & Rolls

___French Bread ___Plain Bagel

___Multi-Grain Bread ___Onion Bagel

___English Muffin ___egg Bagel

___Soft Rolls

Toast

___Whole Wheat Toast ___White Toast

___Rye Toast

Preserves & Spreads

___Strawberry ___Marmalade ___Lt Cream Cheese

___Blueberry ___Honey ___Salmon Spread

___Blackberry ___Butter

___Raspberry ___Margarine

COLD CUTS

___Salam ___Danish ham ___Black Forest Ham

___Smoked Salmon

Hot Beverages

___Coffee ___Decaffeinated Coffee

___Black Tea ___Earl Grey Tea

___Darjeeling Tea ___English Breakfast Tea

___Herbal Infusion (__Mint __Chamomile)

___Hot Chocolate ___Hot Milk

___Green Tea

Service Hours 6:00 Am To 11:00 Am

Service Time Requested _________

Guest Name _______________________________

Stateroom Number____________

Happy cruising!:)

Denise

I believe that the wine in the CC cabin sells for about $95.00; and, that is not too bad.

You aren't saying that the free champagne you get in CC is $95 a bottle are you? That stuff is horrible (as champagne goes). We always tell our cabin steward to send it to our table in the dining room (for which they do not charge you a corkage fee) to share with our tablemates. May as well make them drink it.

On M class ships (Millenium/Infinity/Summit/Constellation) a Deluxe Ocean View cabin w/Verandah is 170 sq ft (cabin)/38 sq ft (verandah) - a CC cabin is 191 sq ft (cabin)/41 sq ft (varandah). On C class ships both categories are 172/42.

For those who wanted to know about the difference between suites and CC...it's basically "real estate" and the addition of a butler. Suite pax have to ASK their butler for the CC amenities, and as to whether they get them or not seems to be dependent upon the quality of the butler. For instance, a suite pax has to ask the butler about the CC pillow menu; the suite breakfast menu is different (not as extensive as the CC menu), so if a suite pax wants the items offered on the CC menu, the suite pax must write those items in.

CC is really a category unto itself, another way for the cruise line to create revenue. Only the individual cruiser knows what may be worth more or less $$ to them - it's a pretty individual choice. I would ALWAYS recommend booking the cabin/amenities you want. If the CC amenities seem like they will enhance your cruising pleasure, go for it. If you don't care about the amenities (or xtra sq ft on the M class ships), save your xtra $$ for shore excursions and purchases. My DH and I like suites for the sq ft and amenities - we booked CC for our other family members because of the sq ft and because the ladies will like those little touches (flowers, priority everything, expanded menu, champagne, etc.) which will make they're cruise xtra special, a bit more luxurious to them. IMHO, it has NOTHING to do with steerage or "class" systems - it's all about where you think your cruise $$ is best spent to give you the best possible cruise experience for your individual desires and needs.:)

I hope the listings below will help answer some of your questions. I hope you have a WONDERFUL cruise!!!:)

CC amenities are:

Celebrity ConciergeClass

spacer.gif

When you stay in a Celebrity ConciergeClass Stateroom on Century, you will receive these added amenities and more:

• Welcome champagne
  • Daily fruit selection
  • Fresh-cut flowers
  • Daily hors d'oeuvres
  • Menu of pillows - Conformance, Body, Goose, and Isotonic®
  • Duvets and pillow-top mattresses
  • Leather key holder, personalized stationery and tote bag
  • Double-thick Frette bathrobes
  • Hansgrohe® showerhead
  • VIP invitations to events
  • Early embarkation and debarkation
  • Dining and seating preference
  • Preference on shore excursions
  • Express luggage delivery

CC breakfast menu is:

CC BREAKFAST MENU

If you would like to enjoy breakfast in the privacy of your stateroom tomorrow, please complete this order form by indicating the number of orders for each item. Please clip or hand it on the outside of your stateroom door before retiring for the evening.

Concierge Class Signature Dishes

___Granola Berry Parfait

___French Toast Finger with Marmalade Butter

___Baked Bananas

___Scrambled Eggs with Fresh Asparagus Spears

___Sunrise Fritata

___Russian Sevruga Caviar (30 gr. Jar) with

Traditional Trimmings - $44.50

Concierge Class Smoothies

___Mixed Fruit Smoothie

___Strawberry Smoothie

___Blueberry-Watermelon Smoothie

___Omega 3 Smoothie (prepared with Soy Milk)

Concierge Class Teasers

___Classic Champagne Cocktail - $5.50

___Mimosa - $5.50 ___Kir Royale - $5.50

___Bloody Mary - $3.45 ___Virgin Bloody Mary - $2.50

___Michel Roux Champagne, Half Bottle - $25.00

___Laurent Perrier Rose Brut, 750 ml. - $95.00

___Moët et Chandon Nectar Imperial, 750 ml - $72.00

Freshly Squeezed Juices

___Orange ___Grapefruit

___Pineapple ___carrot

Chilled Beverages

___Tomatoe ___Cranberry ___Apple

___Fresh Milk ___V-8 ___Prune

___Skim Milk

Fresh Fruits

___Honeydew ___Cantaloupe ___Banana

___Kiwi ___Pineapple ___Grapefruit

___Orange ___Mixed Fruits

Yogurts

___Plain ___Strawberry

___Blueberry ___Mixed Fruits

Cold Cereals

___Corn Flakes ___Raisin Bran ___Special K

___Oat Bran ___Total ___All Bran

Hot Cereals

___Oat Meal ___Grits

Eggs To Order

___Scrambled ___Fried ___Poached

___Boiled: __Minutes

Special Instructions: ________________________

Omelets

___Plain ___Cheese ___Mushrooms

___Ham ___Fine Herbs ___Smoked Salmon

___Western ___Onion

Omelets can also be prepared with

___Egg beaters or ___Egg Whites (please check)

From The Griddle

___Bacon ___Link Sausage ___Ham

___Low-Fat Chicken Sausage ___Canadian Bacon

___Corned Beef hash ___Hash Brown Potatoes

Pancakes

___Plain ___Buckwheat

___Banana ___Blueberry

Served with maple Syrup

Pastries & Muffins

___Assorted Danish ___Croissant

___Blueberry Muffin ___Bran Muffin

From The Bakery – Assorted Bread & Rolls

___French Bread ___Plain Bagel

___Multi-Grain Bread ___Onion Bagel

___English Muffin ___egg Bagel

___Soft Rolls

Toast

___Whole Wheat Toast ___White Toast

___Rye Toast

Preserves & Spreads

___Strawberry ___Marmalade ___Lt Cream Cheese

___Blueberry ___Honey ___Salmon Spread

___Blackberry ___Butter

___Raspberry ___Margarine

COLD CUTS

___Salam ___Danish ham ___Black Forest Ham

___Smoked Salmon

Hot Beverages

___Coffee ___Decaffeinated Coffee

___Black Tea ___Earl Grey Tea

___Darjeeling Tea ___English Breakfast Tea

___Herbal Infusion (__Mint __Chamomile)

___Hot Chocolate ___Hot Milk

___Green Tea

Service Hours 6:00 Am To 11:00 Am

Service Time Requested _________

Guest Name _______________________________

Stateroom Number____________

Happy cruising!:)

Denise

U sure delivered the info I was seeking and I am most grateful.

Perhaps u wld be kind enough to answer a couple more questions for me relating to the same topic.

Have booked a mini-suite (Sky -246 sq ft) - Do suite pax get any 'perks'?

To get the CC service shld I 'book' that also or simply request it?

Any hints as to how to get it?

My TA is a large company and the agent didn't mention CC class to me - in fact, when I called him back he had never heard of it and said wld call me back...after talking to Celebrity.

OK - but that was almost a week ago - I am glad I didn't hold my breath - as 'blue' isn't my color :0)... so wld really appreciate your help with this. Much more reliable.

U sure delivered the info I was seeking and I am most grateful.

Perhaps u wld be kind enough to answer a couple more questions for me relating to the same topic.

Have booked a mini-suite (Sky -246 sq ft) - Do suite pax get any 'perks'?

To get the CC service shld I 'book' that also or simply request it?

Any hints as to how to get it?

My TA is a large company and the agent didn't mention CC class to me - in fact, when I called him back he had never heard of it and said wld call me back...after talking to Celebrity.

OK - but that was almost a week ago - I am glad I didn't hold my breath - as 'blue' isn't my color :0)... so wld really appreciate your help with this. Much more reliable.

I'm sorry your TA doesn't seem to be on the ball.:rolleyes: I'm happy to help all I can. I don't know if you're booked on an M class or C class ship (sq ft is different), but you'll love your cabin.:)

You don't have to "book" anything additional for the CC perks when you have a suite. The US brochure doesn't state it (UK brochures do), but suite pax are entitled to ALL THE CC AMENITIES PLUS MORE. Aside from the sq ft of the suites, the best amenity is the butler. The butlers are unobtrusive but will get you anything you want (if your butler isn't up to scratch (which is VERY RARE!!!), have a heart to heart or request a different butler). My advice is to print out a copy of the CC breakfast menu and the CC and suite amenities and take the print out with you on the ship. That way you will know exactly what you're entitled to, and what to ask for - but, again, the most likely scenario is that you mention something to your butler and the problem or request will be immediately handled. Remember, the suite breakfast menu is less comprehensive than the CC breakfast menu, but if you have the CC menu printed out and with you, you'll know what you want to write in on the suite menu. As a suite pax you can expect to be denied no request as long as it's reasonable - it's pampering at it's best. For instance; should you decide to have dinner in your cabin or on your verandah, your butler will serve your meal course by course - it's easy to get spoiled!:p Welcome to "The Suite Life"!;)

From the X web site: Sky Suites:

Features floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors*, two lower beds convertible to queen-size, sitting area, some with sofa bed and lounge chair, entertainment center with TV and VCR.

When you stay in a Sky Suite, you will receive these added amenities:

• 24-hour European butler service
  • Priority check-in and departing
  • Priority luggage delivery at boarding
  • Welcome champagne
  • Dining room seating preference
  • Personalized stationery
  • Celebrity tote bag
  • 100% cotton oversized bath towels
  • Complimentary use of bathrobes
  • Private portrait sitting
  • Opportunity to book in-suite massage

Celebrity's suites include European butler service, a Celebrity exclusive.

This service includes:

• Assistance with unpacking/packing
  • Daily news delivery
  • Full breakfast
  • In-suite lunch & dinner service
  • In-suite afternoon tea service
  • Evening hors d'oeuvres daily
  • Complimentary espresso & cappuccino
  • Shoeshine service
  • Delivery of requested board games

Have a WONDERFUL cruise!:)

Denise

I'm sorry your TA doesn't seem to be on the ball.:rolleyes: I'm happy to help all I can. I don't know if you're booked on an M class or C class ship (sq ft is different), but you'll love your cabin.:)

You don't have to "book" anything additional for the CC perks when you have a suite. The US brochure doesn't state it (UK brochures do), but suite pax are entitled to ALL THE CC AMENITIES PLUS MORE. Aside from the sq ft of the suites, the best amenity is the butler. The butlers are unobtrusive but will get you anything you want (if your butler isn't up to scratch (which is VERY RARE!!!), have a heart to heart or request a different butler). My advice is to print out a copy of the CC breakfast menu and the CC and suite amenities and take the print out with you on the ship. That way you will know exactly what you're entitled to, and what to ask for - but, again, the most likely scenario is that you mention something to your butler and the problem or request will be immediately handled. Remember, the suite breakfast menu is less comprehensive than the CC breakfast menu, but if you have the CC menu printed out and with you, you'll know what you want to write in on the suite menu. As a suite pax you can expect to be denied no request as long as it's reasonable - it's pampering at it's best. For instance; should you decide to have dinner in your cabin or on your verandah, your butler will serve your meal course by course - it's easy to get spoiled!:p Welcome to "The Suite Life"!;)

From the X web site: Sky Suites:

Features floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors*, two lower beds convertible to queen-size, sitting area, some with sofa bed and lounge chair, entertainment center with TV and VCR.

When you stay in a Sky Suite, you will receive these added amenities:

• 24-hour European butler service
  • Priority check-in and departing
  • Priority luggage delivery at boarding
  • Welcome champagne
  • Dining room seating preference
  • Personalized stationery
  • Celebrity tote bag
  • 100% cotton oversized bath towels
  • Complimentary use of bathrobes
  • Private portrait sitting
  • Opportunity to book in-suite massage

Celebrity's suites include European butler service, a Celebrity exclusive.

This service includes:

• Assistance with unpacking/packing
  • Daily news delivery
  • Full breakfast
  • In-suite lunch & dinner service
  • In-suite afternoon tea service
  • Evening hors d'oeuvres daily
  • Complimentary espresso & cappuccino
  • Shoeshine service
  • Delivery of requested board games

Have a WONDERFUL cruise!:)

Denise

Oh u are a 'sweetie'!!

Just the info I was after - many thanks dear!!

I am on Mercury in a Sky suite for my first cruise with Celebrity. Sounds like a 'winner' to me alright..

Have u tried one of those and if yes, what is a good location on the ship as I am a bit mobility challenged.

I wld appreciate knowing how to access all this info on the X site. Have been trying and all I get is 'done' at the bottom with a blank screen - frustrating..!

Whatever, u are special for taking your valuable time to share with me and I most grateful..

Your moniker is soooo cute - I had an adored cat (passed away at 20 - had diabetis from age 12) so fully understand :0)

I wish u happy cruisin' also..!!

Archived