Eggs Benedict for Breakfast?

oshkosh1

I had eggs benedict in the dining room on both of our Voyager cruises. I thought the dining room's poached eggs were to die for! I never saw poached eggs in the WJ. We weren't crazy about any of the other breakfast foods in the DR.

I had them in the DR on the Jewel and they were not very good:( I like RevSmith's idea of ordering the parts seperatly though. If you have a Perkins resturant close by where you live, they have very good EB;)

We just got an IHop in our town; I plan to try theirs in the AM:D

Annie:)

Back in the good old days of cruising (the 80's and early 90's) my DW loved having eggs benedict for breakfast while cruising. She would have it several times during our cruise.

With the Salmonella scare in the 90's we were no longer able to get eggs benedict any longer.

Has anyone seen it on the menu lately in the dining room? We will be on the Jewel in March.:D

my husband had it every day that we went to the dining room we were on the rhapsody of the seas 9/18/-7 have a great time & tell her to enjoy the eggs benedict

On my very first cruise on the Viking Serenade I tried for the first time a dish called Eggs Benedict and fell in love with it... now whenever we cruise... I go into the dining room for breakfast and order a dish of Eggs Benedict... and love it... Yummy.

D :)

:

Originally Posted by thepeacha viewpost.gif

However it does appear on the buffet once or twice but vastly inferior, IMHO.

Langley Cruisers: Just a note to say I have never seen EB in the Windjammer, ever. If it was offered there, I agree it probably wouldn't be worth eating ;) , but I did want to comment that I have never seen it in the buffet on any of my cruises.

I have never eaten in the dining room for breakfast but yes, we have had the eggs Benedict in the buffet on some of our RCCL cruises. Not every day, but they are there every now and then. My husband always gets them. Good or bad.:o

EDIT: I am glad to see it is not a senior moment and others have had them in the Windjammer also. :D

Archived