Freestyle Dailies for the Dream

cruisinsforme

Hi,

Does anyone have any copies of the Freestyle Daily from the Dream. We'll be cruising to the Western Caribbean from New Orleans on October 31st and I was wondering what the daily activities were. Also, schedules for the Kid's Crew ages 6-9 would be helpful.

Thanks!!

• 3 weeks later...
Hi, I'm going on the Dream Oct 24. Will try to post them asap when we return.Probably won't do you any good for Oct. 31 or NOv. Not a lot of info about the Dream floating around, will do extensive web site when we return with pictures.

I Look forward to your report. You are right about the lack of message activity about the Dream on this board, and frankly I wonder why.

Have a great trip.

Hi, I'm going on the Dream Oct 24. Will try to post them asap when we return.Probably won't do you any good for Oct. 31 or NOv. Not a lot of info about the Dream floating around, will do extensive web site when we return with pictures.

We're on the NCL Dream to the Western Caribbean over Christmas (12/19). We also look forward to your review and photos moonlightdancer. Please include shots of cabins if you're able. We're in a Cat "CC" on Deck #9, forward, starboard side.

Thanks.

thats great we are on the 8th floor 8008 i believe.it will myself, husband and brother, we are from orlando.

Cool! We are in cabin 7255, myself, wife, mother-in-law and friend of my wife's, I think we are going to be cozy, but what the heck you're not in the cabin very much anyway.

where are you flying from? we are from orlando.

Omaha, unless we can get a much lower fare out of Kansas City. This will be our 5th Alaska cruise and second out of Seattle, the others were out of Vancouver and Seward. Our first Alaska cruise was on the Windward, now the Norwegian Wind and the Dream's sister.

I will be sailing on The Dream also 10/24/2004. I hope the weather will be nice.

Hi Lisa Gayle, glad to know someone else is on our cruise. There are 6 of us, and we're celebrating my Mom's 70th birthday. We're really looking forward to it. Maybe we'll see you there!! We're flying in from Hawaii, but everyone else is in Louisiana. Only a few weeks to go.

Hello Fellow Dreamers,

I know you're all getting excited about the October cruises. I hope you have a great time. Please remember to post when you get back. We're taking the Thanksgiving week cruise and would love to hear your report about ship.

We are gonna be on the Dream on Oct 17 2004 sailing and will try to post something on our return. We are staying a couple of extra days in New Orleans (never been there before!!).

We have also been looking for info on the Dream, and hoping that no news is good news, as there is not a lot of discussion out there. I started a Roll Call, but not a lot of takers.... http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=85740

Only thing we heard was that she was supposed to go into drydock for Oct 10 thru 23, and the dock was damaged in the recent hurricanes, so they opened up last minute sailing (and deal$). Just hoping that she didnt need the drydock maintenance TOO bad ;)

Archived