HELP - Haven't received documents!

sandravb79

On October 21 (in 1 week!!) we will leave on our first cruise.

I am going through all the reservations of the whole trip (making sure I didn't forget anything) and on Carnival's site, it says the documents will be mailed by regular mail. We haven't received any documents until now :( and we leave on Thursday morning on our vacation.

OK, do I need to panick, or are the documents I can print enough?

What with the luggage tags? Are those printable or are they some weird paper size?

Until now, this vacation has been disaster :eek:

Foot/ leg in a cast

Today my new printer died, so printing all the reservations (numerous hotels and rental cars and and and) is a big hassle

etc etc etc

It's hard not to stress :) Also because of my foot, I am not working, so I have all day long to stress and worry.

But thank you to make my stress lighter, am glad that not having the proper tags won't be too much of a problem! :D

Don't worry... all you really need is your Fun Pass...

You're already in their system and they'll take care of you. Just make sure you have your ID; passport or birth certificate and driver's license and they'll do the rest.

Have a great time...

Ask a friend or neighbour if they can do the printing for you.

Sorry about your foot...but don't stress out.

Luggage tags are available from the porters.

Have fun on your cruise!!

Payd:)

On October 21 (in 1 week!!) we will leave on our first cruise.

I am going through all the reservations of the whole trip (making sure I didn't forget anything) and on Carnival's site, it says the documents will be mailed by regular mail. We haven't received any documents until now :( and we leave on Thursday morning on our vacation.

OK, do I need to panick, or are the documents I can print enough?

What with the luggage tags? Are those printable or are they some weird paper size?

If you've chosen e-docs, then you won't get anything in the mail. Just print the e-docs by going to the library or somewhere else and you'll be fine.

We'll also be sailing on the 21st and leaving on Saturday morning for Cocoa Beach.

I have the e-docs printed; the store where I bought the printer let me use a computer, internet connection and printer there, I must say, they DO have great customer service :)

I also ordered our "bon voyage" gifts: beach towels and photo coupon (given by our bunny rabbit, bwahaha!)

We are almost ready to go!!!!!!!!!

We have always been told that you don't even NEED the docs, just all your necessary ID.

On Carnival, I almost had to put that to the test, as the docs showed up one day before my sailing.

On my last RCCL cruise, they never came. I just gave them the "pass". Nary a flinch.

Now, go enjoy your cruise.

We have always been told that you don't even NEED the docs, just all your necessary ID.

On Carnival, I almost had to put that to the test, as the docs showed up one day before my sailing.

On my last RCCL cruise, they never came. I just gave them the "pass". Nary a flinch.

Now, go enjoy your cruise.

Pete, is your avatar another character from the show? Don't recognize it!!:confused: :o :D

We just got off the Island Princess and they now allow jeans for the dining room except on formal nights. Does anyone know about the Carnival Pride?

Does it still have a formal night and can you wear jeans in the dining room?

And how about for children, what is the dress code?

Pete, is your avatar another character from the show? Don't recognize it!!:confused: :o :D

It's from that other famous Sid and Marty Krofft show, Lidsville. That's none other than Charles Nelson Reilly. It's a tribute to him and Brett Somers, who both died this year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOyG9WN9udI

It also featured a "grown up" Eddie Munster.

HR will return soon, though!

And now back to our regular post.......

We just got off the Island Princess and they now allow jeans for the dining room except on formal nights. Does anyone know about the Carnival Pride?

Jeans have never been not allowed in the dinning room. The only rule is that no shorts or T-Shirts are allowed the dinning room during dinner.This applies to all the Carnival ships and also for children.The children are also expected to dress in formal wear too, dress pants, shirt and tie or a nice dress/slacks and nice blouse are the acceptable dress code for children on formal nights.

I suggest printing two copies of the documents, BUT if you are doing air/sea then print one copy of each for transfers and hotel. One man who only printed one copy of his e tickets had a rather loud argument with the ground crew because he didn't have proof he was supposed to be on the bus. he should have printed one for each transfer, and one for the hotel stay.

Never be suprised, have extras just in case. If I can elaborate, think along the lines of computers, I come across many people who DO NOT back up their documents on their computers and then come crying to me for the last copy of this or that from their file because their computer crashed. When I tell t hem backups are important and to back up all important documents just in case they seem to think it is a good idea, afteall, they just lost all the data from their computer.....Be prepared!!!!!

IS this not way off topic?

What about the colored luggage tags? Does it print in color? I heard this is how they get your luggage to the room so quickly, by color coding each floor. Someone mentioned ask the porters for luggage tags. Will they give you the proper color? Is the porter the person who grabs your bags as soon as you pull up to the terminal? Sorry a million questions in one.:confused:

My luggage tags are printed in black/white.

Nowhere was it mentioned when I booked the cruise that I needed to have a colour-printer. Mine doesn't work, the one I printed on was black/ white (which happens a lot in offices).

You'll be fine.

As I mentioned, the color has nothing to do with getting your bags to your cabin. It's the bar code that they use.

You're better off with the laser printer, anyway.

Archived