Imagination Questions

Simon08

My fiancee and I have a category 11 suite booked on Imagination for part of our honeymoon, leaving 09/08/08. We'll be in room V6 specifically, and I have a few questions.

I'm worried about privacy since this cabin is the third from the rear of the deck. When we were walking up to the Verandah deck on the Fascination we noticed we could see and easily climb onto the first couple balconies.

Has anyone been in V6 on other Fantasy ships? Did you feel it was private enough? Is the balcony big enough for two to sit comfortably? (It looks so tiny in pictures!) If it isn't worth the upgrade we might go with an oceanview or inside, or switch to a cruise on Royal Carribean.

I'm so glad I found this board, since I had no idea they were refurbishing the ship. It's great to know they'll be replacing the horrible pink & black carpeting I've seen in a few pictures. I did notice a post a few pages back about cat 11 & 12 rooms, and your pictures there have been so helpful! We've only cruised once before and were happy with our tiny inside room, so I just want to make sure the suite is worth paying more to have.

Thanks!

Archived