Carnival Triumph 11/10/07- My first cruise!

Nikobaby

Is anyone going on this cruise in a few weeks? It is my first cruise and I am going with some girlfriends of mine. I actually booked the whole thing so I am just concerned that everyone will enjoy the ship and be happy and have a good time.

Does anyone have any feedback on this ship? I would appreciate it.

Thanks!!:D

Is anyone going on this cruise in a few weeks? It is my first cruise and I am going with some girlfriends of mine. I actually booked the whole thing so I am just concerned that everyone will enjoy the ship and be happy and have a good time.

welcome to the addiction....the Triumph was our first and we are hooked!!

Best feed back I can give would be for you and your girlfriends to do what will make your own vacation special. Sounds like you are the leader, don't worry about trying to make everyone happy and keeping everyone together. Let the ship do the work for you. Later if you come across each other somewhere (like the dining room)....part of the fun will be the telling of your experiences.

Have a GREAT cruise!!

Ahhh.. Nikobaby, your stuck! Face it, you're already addicted, otherwise what would you be doing here?

As was just mentioned, let the ship do the work. In addition to that, give the sea it's due. Enjoy all that's offered you and understand that some people are on this Earth only to test the rest of us.

You'll have a magnificent time. Trust me.

Mach

I got off the Triuimph 3 weeks ago. I can safely say I had a great time. Stop in the jewellery store and say hi to Peter (same birthday as me) and David (Canadian from hamilton)--they were so helpful when helping me spend money buying some expensive jewllery!

I will tell you now to book yourself a tour of Half Moon Cay ASAP, don't wait until you are on the island because people with tours get off the ship first. I had a tour and by the time most people started to arrive I had already romped in the warm sea and headed back to go for my tour.

Grand Turk-be patient, if you don't have a tour booked right away, wait 30-60 minutes to leave the ship because everyone wanted to leave at the same time and it was a log jam to get off. I tried to find the giant flip flop at Margaritaville to take a picture, but I somehow think it was somewhere around the other side of the pool and I didn't feel like searching for it--it was 42C (with humidity) afterall, melting temperature for any Western Canadian who is used to a dry climate.

Enjoy!

Hi Niko!

My husband & I will be on the cruise as well. This is our 2nd cruise - our first was last November on the Victory, which from what I understand is the "sister" ship to the Triumph. I am sure you & your friends will have GREAT time. Carnival is an awesome cruise line, and my DH and I had a blast on our last cruise! We're addicted! :D

-Kim

Well thanks Kim...I am sure we will have fun...cause thats what we like to do. Just that I picked the ship and planned it all so i was a little nervous...I hope we can meet you on the ship and have a drink!!

See you in a few weeks! Can't wait! :D

Well thanks Kim...I am sure we will have fun...cause thats what we like to do. Just that I picked the ship and planned it all so i was a little nervous...I hope we can meet you on the ship and have a drink!!

See you in a few weeks! Can't wait! :D

Definitely - just let me know when & where - LOL! :D

-Kim

Archived