Noon to 11:00 pm - quandry

smokesmom

First time in Cozumel. Arriving on 12/14 at noon. I understand there are 4 other ships that day - most arriving at 8 or 9 am and leaving about 5:00. Had planned a beach day but heard the beaches close at 5:00? Will we even have time to settle in on a beach before it is time to leave? With 4 other ships, will they be so crowded, we won't find a chair? Which beach would be best for that amount of time? What to do after 5:00? Should we just plan something else for the day?

:confused:

First time in Cozumel. Arriving on 12/14 at noon. I understand there are 4 other ships that day - most arriving at 8 or 9 am and leaving about 5:00. Had planned a beach day but heard the beaches close at 5:00? Will we even have time to settle in on a beach before it is time to leave? With 4 other ships, will they be so crowded, we won't find a chair? Which beach would be best for that amount of time? What to do after 5:00? Should we just plan something else for the day?

Hi smokesmom..we are on that trip too and wondering the same thing.

See that there is a cat cruise (Sunset trip with open bar and music)

leaving at 4.30 lasting approx.2 hours..this is shown on the Veendam

shore excursion list..If this is a sunset trip..maybe we won't want to be

on the beach after 5!! Maybe we will see you there!!:D

If you're getting here at noon, you can be at a beach by 1PM and still enjoy at least 4 hours of umm, beaching, before the sun sets at 5:08PM! Here at PB, we let you hang out even after the staff goes home. I'm sure some other beach clubs do as well, email 'em to find out...

Archived