Back from LOS Oct 6 sailing

IRcruisin

Hi there!

What was it like doing the Paula Deen 'thing'? (if you did) I live in her neck of the woods, and have seen her in person, and eaten in her restaurant (to die for) so I wondered what activities she had and how it was received?

Hope you had a wonderful time!

Patt

OhJoy and Stressrelief.....Paula Deen is just the same in person as she is on TV...she's funny...warm and very approachable (even with a bodyguard!) We had a blast, we laughed at the family cooking demo....we laughed when we were getting pixs with the them....her boys are even cuter in person than on tv and baby jack is adorable. :)

Yes there is talk of doing another cruise...this time to Alaska...which I think will be fun...but very very expensive :(

WE had a different experience We found Paula not to approachable at all. Most of the times:(. Her body guard took care of that. A few times we came across her, and she would say hello. On the beach party with Paula excursion, once we got to the beach she got in a taxi and went back to the ship. She only came to the dinning room 1 night.

Michael and her sons Bobby and Jamie were a WHOLE different experience. They took pictures, stopped and talked with you and had the interaction with us as we were hoping for with Paula.

Debbie

Archived