Booking onboard

Pacificlander

Getaway...always book another when on board...period. No reason not to. Don't worry about the fare. You get an on board credit of $100-200 depending on length of cruise. You can transfer the booking to your TA who will apply any savings he/she may be able to get. You can change itineraries and still retain credit. And you can always cancel if you must. The only drawback is that the deposit is charged to your Credit Card immediately, just like always. I love looking at my statement on the dhe interactive TV and seeing that credit show up.

I love looking at my statement on the dhe interactive TV and seeing that credit show up.

I guess I was confused. Do you get the credit on your current cruise or the future one you booked. Also, if it is on the current one, what happens if you cancel the cruise?

Thanks,

Jim

It really helps if you pick up the pertinent borchures and do some "homework" in a lounge or poolside ahead of time, as there often are many people waiting for the consultant, and you don't want to be hurried in your decision.

I am currently in a discussion with Celebrity about advantages of booking onboard when a coupon has now been sent to Captains Club members who book the same cruise and get $150 discount on the cruise price if they book during the current window. Celeb has evinently changed their policy on honoring these coupons.

Archived