Cruise Documentation: Pacific Dawn

LuckiePuris

Hi, I have a question regarding Cruise Documentation.

Once Final Payment has been made and received from P&O, how soon do they send out Cruise Documentation and Tickets?

I'm quite eager to have a look through the Shore Tour Brochure!

Thanks everyone, and Happy Cruising!!

I'm quite eager to have a look through the Shore Tour Brochure!

Like you, I also am quite eager to receive my documents. I was told that you cannot book your shore tours until you receive them. This is not true. After giving up on my travel agent (not sure if you can disclose details so I won't) I rang P&O direct and spoke to Daniel (very nice man). He said that I can reserve a spot now. He will then send a confirmation through to my travel agent - hopefully they will then forward the confirmation onto me.

I didn't want to miss out on the shore tours that I picked and as I'm sailing over the christmas holidays I didn't want to risk missing out. This is our first cruise and hopefully it won't be our last but I'm still treating as though it is and I definitely want to get the tours I WANT!

My suggestion is to pick up some brochures of shore tours from a travel agent or order online from P&O and then contact P&O direct.

(however, it may depend on how soon you're sailing)

Best of Luck!

Rahna

I

If you to the P & O website and select your cruise you will be able to see what tours are operating at the various ports.

We missed out on a couple of tours last year (both with limited numbers) so when we cruised on PS in January I emailed P & O with a bit of a 'sob' story long before I got the documentation and they kindly emailed me the tour program. I promptly sent off my request and we got exactly what we wanted. Bingo!!

Roy

We're off on the PD on 7th December and have just received our tickets today - this is the earliest we have ever received them. One interesting thing is that the P & O 'Fly-Cruise' luggage labels show Pacific Sun. Feel very cheated as I wanted to 'skite' we are on the Pacific Dawn!!!

51 sleeps and counting down!

Roy

We're off on the PD on 7th December and have just received our tickets today - Roy

I'm off on the PD on 17 December, hopefully that only means I have around 10 days til I get my tickets.

Just out of curiousity, what tours did you go on?

Rahna

Hi Rahna, have you booked your tours?

Hi Karen,

I've made a "reservation" for the tours but I'm still waiting for confirmation from my travel agent. Apparently P&O cannot email me the confirmation they have to send it through to my travel agent and it's up to my travel agent to advise me. (go figure).

Anyway, I've reserved the Amadee Island Tour (think the kids will really like this one) and also the Mele Cascade Waterfall. I booked the earliest one which I'm hoping was a good decision.

I'd be really disappointed if we missed out on these tours.

See you on Sunday!

Rahna

Hi Karen,

I've made a "reservation" for the tours but I'm still waiting for confirmation from my travel agent. Apparently P&O cannot email me the confirmation they have to send it through to my travel agent and it's up to my travel agent to advise me. (go figure).

Anyway, I've reserved the Amadee Island Tour (think the kids will really like this one) and also the Mele Cascade Waterfall. I booked the earliest one which I'm hoping was a good decision.

I'd be really disappointed if we missed out on these tours.

See you on Sunday!

Rahna

Hi Rahna,

Just wondering if you would have a price list for tours at Vila.

I have found on P&O website a list of the tours but where it says prices, it has $TBA.

Thanks for all your help!

Happy cruising on the 17th!

Archived