My Price Is Lower Than When I Signed Up

petesweet

I just registered my two upcoming cruises on the C&A page, and one comes up $100 cheaper than when I signed up on the ship. I guess that means a price drop, but I didn't have to call or do anything. Does this mean I'm locked in at the lower price? or do I need to call?

They don't do automatic price drops so maybe there was a typo before or now. I would double check. If you booked directly call C & A and have them email you a new invoice, if you booked through a TA do the same thing.

Thanks. I wondered if this was how you found out about a price drop. I signed up on the ship. I'll give C&A a call.

To check for price drops you need to go to the RCCL website and pretend book your cruise, make sure you include your state, if you are 55+, military so you make sure you are getting any and all you are entitled to. Once you get to the room category page just check if your price is the same or not and if any of the above discounts apply you will see the regular price with the discounted price underneath.

Archived