Supper Club - Can you pay for it ahead of time?

impartfish

just wondering do you tip at supper club ?

It's your option, as it is in pretty much every other case.

The $30 includes gratuity but many folks, myself included, feel that service at this level deserves additional.

I added $20 to the tab. It all goes on the S&S card, or if you prefer, you can hand them cash.

mach man and sandi

thanks that is what i thought just checking, 15 mor days to miricle 8 day southern:D

Ohhh do I wish I was going on the Miracle again......and the Southern Caribbean....what heaven. :D I did the Eastern and it was great but I really want to do the southern also.

sandi

i have learned lots from your posts, i went on eastern last year on victory, western year before on miricle. i love the miricle!:cool:

Well I am very glad I could help you. :) I remember when I was new and everyone answered all my questions, so I just want to return the favor.

I really don't have much of a desire to do the Western Itinerary though. How was that? Did you like it?

sandi, it was 2 years ago we were out running hurricane wilma i think. changed our stops, was still good sun every day. went to mprogresso which is usually not a stop. got to go to mian ruins that was really good, also the drinks and food taste better in bad weather:D

sandi, it was 2 years ago we were out running hurricane wilma i think. changed our stops, was still good sun every day. went to mprogresso which is usually not a stop. got to go to mian ruins that was really good, also the drinks and food taste better in bad weather:D

Well maybe one day I will do the western but I really have my eye on that southern route. :p

Archived