Opening Balconies *Liberty*

Annie3131

Hello all, I was wondering if any of you have been on the Liberty and had friends onboard next door where you opened up the balcony? We did this on The Conquest with our kids and it was great because the doors opened up flush so you had one big balcony. The Pride, however, opened up at an angle so it was less room and not as nice. I was wonderingt how the Liberty balcony doors open.

Thanks for any information you have :o)

Annie

Hello all, I was wondering if any of you have been on the Liberty and had friends onboard next door where you opened up the balcony? We did this on The Conquest with our kids and it was great because the doors opened up flush so you had one big balcony. The Pride, however, opened up at an angle so it was less room and not as nice. I was wonderingt how the Liberty balcony doors open.

Thanks for any information you have :o)

Annie

Liberty is the same as the Conquest....there is one problem to watch out for........I made this up to explain.......hope it helps.

*****Conquest%20Deck%20plans.htm

The Pride (Spirit class) open to the rail instead of the bulkhead like the other Class (Conquest, Destiny and Triumph class)...........if yours opened on an angle I'm guessing it's because you had an extended balcony....we had 3 regular in a row on the Miracle 2296923060043811933S600x600Q85.jpg

Archived