RCI Atlantis Aquaventure

gill_boo

are you going on the excursion alone or how many people in your group? it might be cheaper to just book a room at the comfort suites next door for the day. Many people do this and you would have to freedom to do your own thing .. i'm not sure how strict they are as far as staying with the group, etc. . but hopefully someone else will give some more info. rates are just over $200 a night at the CS and you can book it at 20% off through smartertravel.com

http://www.smartertravel.com/discounts/Save-Quality-Comfort-Clarion.html?id=16348

hope that helps - its like a $4.00 per person cab ride from the port to atlantis. . and then back again.

are you going on the excursion alone or how many people in your group? it might be cheaper to just book a room at the comfort suites next door for the day. Many people do this and you would have to freedom to do your own thing .. i'm not sure how strict they are as far as staying with the group, etc. . but hopefully someone else will give some more info. rates are just over $200 a night at the CS and you can book it at 20% off through smartertravel.com

http://www.smartertravel.com/discounts/Save-Quality-Comfort-Clarion.html?id=16348

hope that helps - its like a $4.00 per person cab ride from the port to atlantis. . and then back again.

Jwlnroe, I tried the link you provided and it is a cheaper rate, but to get the 20% off, you have to use the Signficant Savings and Organization Rate and it requires ID to do that. When I called to see what qualified you for this, you had to be a small business owner or belong to Sams Club or there was one other option. I didn't qualify for any of those. So, I wasn't able to get the reduced rate... :(

Jwlnroe, I tried the link you provided and it is a cheaper rate, but to get the 20% off, you have to use the Signficant Savings and Organization Rate and it requires ID to do that. When I called to see what qualified you for this, you had to be a small business owner or belong to Sams Club or there was one other option. I didn't qualify for any of those. So, I wasn't able to get the reduced rate... :(

Ok that stinks.. I wasn't aware of that cause other threads said we didn't have to show anything and my mother inlaw used it here in Wisconsin and they didnt' even ask her for anything. My husband owns a business and is a member of sams club so that should work for us. . but I guess that is good to know incase others ask about it. Thanks for the info.

Archived