Sports bars in Kona near tender dropoff?

Waimea'sMom

I'm on the 11/3 Diamond sailing and I'll be docked in Kona on 11/10 -- the day my alma mater takes on Cal in football. I've heard only ESPN games are available on the ship and I was wondering if anyone knew of a place near the tender dropoff where I might be able to catch some of the 'SC/Cal game that day...

I'm on the 11/3 Diamond sailing and I'll be docked in Kona on 11/10 -- the day my alma mater takes on Cal in football. I've heard only ESPN games are available on the ship and I was wondering if anyone knew of a place near the tender dropoff where I might be able to catch some of the 'SC/Cal game that day...

Check with the Purser's Office on the ship to inquire about your game, in the past they have been able to show certain games if available on the sattelite if there is a request for it.

A couple of blocks on the water from the port:

Oceans Sports Bar & Grill, 75-5811 Alii Dr, Kailua Kona, HI 96740

(808) 327-9494

75-5811 Alii Dr, Kailua Kona, HI 96740

Hopefully the O-line will get healthy by then and Staphon Johnson and C.J. Gable are back by the Cal game and the widereceivers start running routes better and STOP DROPPING THE BALL and either Booty or Sanchez finds a rhythm and the offense starts scoring a bit more and Cushing and Maualuga get back to hitting form and the d-line starts getting to opposing quarterbacks for some sacks and Sark starts calling better offensive plays and........ Well, FIGHT ON!!

Archived