Which would you choose Eurodam or Westerdam?

etmanch

My DH and I were on the Westerdam 2 years ago and when we saw the aft balcony rooms I knew I had to come back to stay in one.

I have heard on this board that since the retro fit you do not get the full sun which is ok by me since I am fair skinned but my question is....will the aft rooms on the Eurodam be the same as the Westerdam or will they differ?

We would love to try the Eurodam since she will still be new when we go in March of 2009 but was not sure if I would be disappointed in the Eurodams aft rooms? Thanks eveyone for your help!!

I have heard on this board that since the retro fit you do not get the full sun which is ok by me since I am fair skinned but my question is....will the aft rooms on the Eurodam be the same as the Westerdam or will they differ?
If you look at the deck plans and photos, it appears that the Eurodam stern verandahs will be much like those on the Noordam ... some exposure, but not as much as the current Oosterdam and Zuiderdam. On the current Westerdam, decks 6, 7, and 8 verandahs are like the Noordam, and deck 4 is as it has always been (same as on the O'dam and Zui'dam). The W deck 5 verandahs are the same size as they have always been, but are now almost completely covered.

Archived