Children's Program Costa Atlantica

jeb9860

One word of advice, you must book the group babysitting 24 hours in advance. We had a slight problem with that becasue no other parents did it until the last night. The camp was in two sessions, morning until 12 or so. Then from 7 or so until like 10 or 11pm. I really can't remember. Two nights they kept the children the whole evening, they took them to dinner in the buffet and took them to the big production shows. It made the kids feel all grown up. They do free babysitting if you book an excursion thourgh the ship, just show them your tickets for the excursion 24 hours in advance and they will watch the child until the excursion ends.

Are you saying that the group baysitting is until 11pm ish. Costa told me 1.30 am, but I am now getting conflicting opinions. It's my birthday whilst we are away and I would love to be able to dance the night away at the disco and was hoping the boys would be looked after. They told me it was $10 an hour for the 2 boys. If anyone knows more please let me know. Thanks

OK group babysitting is a different thing than the "squok club"! The club is until 11pm BUT the group babysitting is until 1:30am. Just keep in mind to make the GROUP BABYSITTING arrangements 24 hours in advance. You will be able to take advantage of that. The problem I have is I only have one child and they only have group babysitting if there are a couple of children. We only got to do it one night because another couple wanted to use it the last night. At least you have 2 children so you won't have a problem.

Thanks so much for that info. This is my first cruise with the boys and as well as some great family time I know we'll have I was looking forward to some quality time with my husband knowing that the boys would be safe and happy. Thanks

Archived