carnival medical form

CanadianEh!

Will she be far enough along to be showing? I'm going to be 10 weeks when we cruise this Sunday and I just look fat, not pregnant so I'm not worried about anyone asking :D

she will start week 24 in the middle of the cruise. The doctor is saying they probably wont even say and he is saying it is ok for her to go as long as she has not issues between now and then. She is 11 w and 1 day today.

she probably wont show that much but she still will show a bit i dont think but then again what do i know :)

Yes i know people will say not to travel and yes my baby and wife are priority #1 but if her doctor says it is ok then that is the best opinion i can get. We also have a friend that is an OB and she says the same thing as long she has not problems prior then go.

I don't know that there's a form. I believe your doctor just has to write a letter stating how many weeks along she is and that she won't be entering the 27th week of pregnancy at any time during the cruise.

she will start week 24 in the middle of the cruise. The doctor is saying they probably wont even say and he is saying it is ok for her to go as long as she has not issues between now and then. She is 11 w and 1 day today.

she probably wont show that much but she still will show a bit i dont think but then again what do i know :)

Yes i know people will say not to travel and yes my baby and wife are priority #1 but if her doctor says it is ok then that is the best opinion i can get. We also have a friend that is an OB and she says the same thing as long she has not problems prior then go.

Judging from your countdown clock, your wife is roughly as far along as I am right now. Congrats :D

If your wife has no history of complications and you have your doctor's blessing, why not go for it. Don't worry about what other people say. You'll always hear some horror story, but all women's bodies are different so just thank them for their scary scenario and move along about your way. Just make sure your travel insurance will cover any "just in case" scenario that probably will not happen. Hope you have a relaxing trip and enjoy!

Judging from your countdown clock, your wife is roughly as far along as I am right now. Congrats :D

If your wife has no history of complications and you have your doctor's blessing, why not go for it. Don't worry about what other people say. You'll always hear some horror story, but all women's bodies are different so just thank them for their scary scenario and move along about your way. Just make sure your travel insurance will cover any "just in case" scenario that probably will not happen. Hope you have a relaxing trip and enjoy!

Congrats to you as well.

yeah the insurance covers it as well as it also has pregnancy cancellation in it to.

Archived