Potential problem with booking - does anyone know the answer?

Avril

I'm sailing on the Conquest in February :D and have booked with a CC group cruise through Crucon.com. When I log in to the "My Documents" section of the Carnival website, this error message comes up: Booking on hold please contact your Travel Agent or Carnival (MessageID: 1203)

Does anyone know what it means or what the problem might be? :confused: I just made my final payment a couple of days ago.

Thanks!!!! :D

It's got something to do with being a group. I booked the Elation, sailing tomorrow and had the same notation several weeks after I paid my final. One day I looked and it was there, the words "View here" or something to that effect. They have to send all the paperwork to Carnival to finalize as a group and then Carnival releases all the documents at once. Dont' worry, just keep looking. This was my first encouter with this also, but it worked out just fine.:) Since your cruise insn't until February, you may not see the docs online until sometime end of December or in January.

That happened to several on the S&S Cruise also. Crucon sets final payment date quite a few days ahead of when Carnival needs it so they have time to get it all together and sent to them. Once all the paperwork has been processed, everything will switch back and you will be able to see your documents if you want to go with e-docs.

I'm sailing on the Conquest in February :D and have booked with a CC group cruise through Crucon.com. When I log in to the "My Documents" section of the Carnival website, this error message comes up: Booking on hold please contact your Travel Agent or Carnival (MessageID: 1203)

Does anyone know what it means or what the problem might be? :confused: I just made my final payment a couple of days ago.

Thanks!!!! :D

Group probably has long deadline for final details and payments, May still be selling space to see how many they actually book through this group.

It's got something to do with being a group. I booked the Elation, sailing tomorrow and had the same notation several weeks after I paid my final. One day I looked and it was there, the words "View here" or something to that effect. They have to send all the paperwork to Carnival to finalize as a group and then Carnival releases all the documents at once. Dont' worry, just keep looking. This was my first encouter with this also, but it worked out just fine.:) Since your cruise insn't until February, you may not see the docs online until sometime end of December or in January.

Oh, ok. Thanks!! :D I feel better now. I paid our final payment even thoough the due date isn't untill October 26th. I'm so excited, it'll be my 9th cruise and my boyfriend's 1st!!!! :D

You need to get your actual booking number from the Group Administrator.

I have my booking number (the one from Carnival). I got it when I booked the cruise almost a year ago.

Archived