updated menu for Ocenaliners

Leona1

Leona,

I believe I posted this on our Roll Call a while back. This is the only link I could find for Ocean Liner's Menu. It's from last year, but I don't think it's changed.

http://www.tomandemily.com/CruisePics/CelebrityConstellation2005/Oceanliners/index_oceanliners.html

Make sure you click on each page to enlarge it so you can read it.

Leona,

I believe I posted this on our Roll Call a while back. This is the only link I could find for Ocean Liner's Menu. It's from last year, but I don't think it's changed.

http://www.tomandemily.com/CruisePics/CelebrityConstellation2005/Oceanliners/index_oceanliners.html

Make sure you click on each page to enlarge it so you can read it.

I knew I saw it somewhere, but could not remember where. Our roll call is so long I guess I didn't check it carefully enough. Thanks for the information. It sounds very good,.

Leona

It is amazing... We have been to both Oceanliners (Constellation) and Olympic (Millennium) and have found them both to be on par with some of the best dining experiences on we have had on land. Whenever we cruise, we have made it a habit of trying the specialty restaurants on each ship and we can honestly say that those two are in a league of their own. Service, atmosphere, food and presentation are all amazing. I am sure you will enjoy

Archived