Thanks NCL cruise critic people!

ohioNCLcruiser

I just want to say thanks to everyone that has given me positive comments about my posts here and on my website. As some of you know, I work on the Pride Of America out here in Hawaii and will be signing off the ship on Saturday. I've met dozens of people from this website over the past 5 months and you have also kept me busy when times could of gotten a little slow around here. Thanks again everyone!AlohaaaaaJamesPride Of America

James - you added something special to our cruise. I knew I could ask you a question about the ship or the particular island we were visiting and you would have the answer. Even my question about the ship's horn was answered by you! Congratulations again and let us all know which ship you will be assigned. :)

Hey James - I just looked at your blog. Congrats on the promotion - it sounds as if it was well deserved.

Let us know to where you get reassigned. I am on the final sailing of the Pride of Hawaii and I would love it if you were on our ship! Europe would be great for you - so much to see.

Archived