Sailing when pregnant

woodmill100

Just remember to check out your cruise personalizer. There is a form that is supposed to be filled out for those pregnant when cruising. It shouldn't be a problem being only 4 months along.

From princess:

Special Notice

Pregnant

Princess Cruises cannot accept passengers who will have entered their 24th week

of pregnancy by the end of the vacation.

A doctor's letter must be submitted to Princess' Fleet Medical department

indicating the estimated due date. You may download the Medical Condition form

and fax it to Fleet Medical at (661) 753-0121.

Congrats! Is this your first?

We are sailing next month on the CB, and I will be 21-22 weeks. This is during the ''honeymoon'' stage (2nd trimester). The only downfall to cruising while pregnant I see is no alcohol (if you drink in the first place), no caffiene, and you have to be careful about the food (no raw or undercooked eggs, fish....)

Being 4-5 months is the best time to cruise if you are cruising while pregnant. Your morning sickness is usually gone, and you don't have a big enough bump for it to be a bother, and usually your engery is back to normal, too.

Have a great time on your cuise, don't worry about being pregnant, just enjoy being pampered and relax!

I sailed while pregnant with my son. Two weeks before leaving the dr. put me on limited mobility. I was around 5 months pregnant. I asked if I had a wheelchair if I could still go and he said it was up to me.

I went and had a great time. The downside was that we had a wheelchair but it still worked out I was just wheeled everywhere! RCCL even gave us a wheelchair cabin at last minute when we called about the wheelchair. This last pregnancy with my daughter we were in the planning of a wedding cruise to Greece when I got pregnant and we had to cancel! I say go to Alaska the May 2009 and take a little babymoon for you and the hubby if you can. You will need it after a year of baby food and diapers!

BTW I found out I was pregnant around this time too! June is a great time to have the baby right before all the really hot weather!

Archived