What is this?

I went on the Royal Caribbean website and this pop-up appeared:

We've designed this section to assist you in reserving the vacation you were planning on your travel agent's site. If you wish to return to your travel agent, please click here.

Once you reserve your vacation, the travel agent is solely responsible for your reservation, including supplying any information you may need, collecting final payment and making changes to your trip.

It is imperative that you reside in the same country as your travel agent in order to continue with the reservation process. If you do not, you may still browse this site, but you will not be able to make a reservation. For your convenience, we've provided your agent's contact information.

Should you reserve online, you agree to the fare presented by Royal Caribbean on this site.

s.gifs.gif

s.gif TRIPGUY TRAVEL LLC

589 BEVERLY ROAD

HOLLAND, PA 18966

general@tripguy.com

It looks to me like you clicked-through from a travel agent's website. Because you clicked-through, you are not booking with RCI directly, but rather with your travel agent through the RCI website.

If you want to book online directly with RCI, you need to enter the RCI address in your browser yourself.

I guarantee you, if you go to the RCI site directly, there are no travel agent pop-ups for ANY travel agency.

Archived