Where do special requests show up on your on-line reservation?

cls711

:confused: If you fax a special request to Princess Special Services, ie; pillows, toppers etc, where can you confirm on your reservation that it has been received? I don't see any place that it might be on the online cruise personalizer. I know I saw this somewhere, but I can't find the thread.

Thanks in advance!

:confused: If you fax a special request to Princess Special Services, ie; pillows, toppers etc, where can you confirm on your reservation that it has been received? I don't see any place that it might be on the online cruise personalizer. I know I saw this somewhere, but I can't find the thread.

Thanks in advance!

I have the same question as I did fax in a request but have seen nothing to show that it has been put in. Thanks in advance to anyone that can help!

Ours show up when you access your travel summary and boarding pass area for you actual booking. There is a list on the right you can click on for:

My Cruise Summary

My Flights

My Itinerary

My Important Notices

My Packages & Transfers

My Packages & Transfers Details

My Pre-Reservations

My Special Services

Things like pillow requests will show up there on My Special Services, but mattress toppers are not faxed to the ship until 30 days prior, so it is usually not until after that time that it will actually show.

Itmes ordered for your cruise such as flowers, liquor, etc. normally aren't listed as, from what Princess has told me, they might be a surprise so they don't list them on your booking after you order them and spoil the surprise.

Other things that might pretain to medical show up on the 'important notices' section.

I have just found that once you get on board just request a egg crate mattress topper for your bed right then. Do not wait as they are very popular. By doing this I have never had a problem. One time I waited until the next day and I was too late for the topper.

Marilyn

I have just found that once you get on board just request a egg crate mattress topper for your bed right then. Do not wait as they are very popular. By doing this I have never had a problem. One time I waited until the next day and I was too late for the topper.

Marilyn

This is the way we used to always request an egg crate. Then we decided to fax Princess before our last couple of cruises as we would be arriving late to the ship. The thank you we received from our room stewards for alerting him ahead of time now have us do this before each cruise. What he told us is that it makes his life so much easier if he knows before we board special items we would like in our cabin, such as pillows and mattress toppers. He even told us that the next time to add the top sheet to the bed request on the fax, that way when he makes up the room for us that morning, all will be ready and waiting for us.

We do anything humanly possibly to make the turn around day easier for our room steward as we know how hard they work trying to ready all those cabins for the new passengers.

Toto I totally agree with you but what happens if you do not have access to a fax machine like me. Sure you can e-mail but I have read where they may or may not received them. I honestly want to make the room stewards life alot easier because lord knows they work hard. I would love to find a way to let them know as my next cruise is Nov. 3

Marilyn

We are going to be on the Star in December. We both have bad back, so where would I send the request for the topper. Thanks in advance

This is the way we used to always request an egg crate. Then we decided to fax Princess before our last couple of cruises as we would be arriving late to the ship. The thank you we received from our room stewards for alerting him ahead of time now have us do this before each cruise. What he told us is that it makes his life so much easier if he knows before we board special items we would like in our cabin, such as pillows and mattress toppers. He even told us that the next time to add the top sheet to the bed request on the fax, that way when he makes up the room for us that morning, all will be ready and waiting for us.

We do anything humanly possibly to make the turn around day easier for our room steward as we know how hard they work trying to ready all those cabins for the new passengers.

Mairlyn, Yep, that makes it a little tough if you don't have access to a fax machine. Back in the old dial up days I was always able to send a fax through my computer, but now with DSL, I don't think there is a way to do it. :( Maybe email the request to a friend and have them fax it for you?

We are going to be on the Star in December. We both have bad back, so where would I send the request for the topper. Thanks in advance

The number we have faxed our request to the last couple of cruises has been 661-284-4885 Attn: Customer Relations

Make sure to include your full names, ship name, booking number, voyage number, cabin number and sailing date.

Mairlyn, Yep, that makes it a little tough if you don't have access to a fax machine. Back in the old dial up days I was always able to send a fax through my computer, but now with DSL, I don't think there is a way to do it. :( Maybe email the request to a friend and have them fax it for you?

Thanks Toto for that suggestion of e-mailing a friend. I would like to do everything possible to make the room steward not have to re-do the bed again. So again thanks.

Marilyn

We have DSL and are able to send faxes. You still need a phone line but that comes with the DSL.

Things like pillow requests will show up there on My Special Services, but mattress toppers are not faxed to the ship until 30 days prior, so it is usually not until after that time that it will actually show.

Itmes ordered for your cruise such as flowers, liquor, etc. normally aren't listed as, from what Princess has told me, they might be a surprise so they don't list them on your booking after you order them and spoil the surprise.

Thanks to this board, we faxxed in the eggcrate request long ago and it showed up right away. We also have a balcony breakfast that shows up but I can see where you would request something to be hidden.

We have DSL and are able to send faxes. You still need a phone line but that comes with the DSL.

Thanks for the info. I haven't even looked for a way to fax from the computer anymore as we have a fax line here. But for others, that sure simplifys the process. I never cease to learn something new on the internet. Thanks again!

The number we have faxed our request to the last couple of cruises has been 661-284-4885 Attn: Customer Relations

Make sure to include your full names, ship name, booking number, voyage number, cabin number and sailing date.

Is the voyage number the same as itinerary number? If not, where do I locate the voyage number?

Thanks, Laura

Is the voyage number the same as itinerary number? If not, where do I locate the voyage number?

Thanks, Laura

Your voyage number will be on your booking summary, just pull it up and you should see it. It is totally different then your booking number.

I understand there is a difference in the booking number and the voyage number. The only other number I see on on the personalizer at princess.com is a 4 digit itinerary number, is that the voyage number?

Thank you!

Yes that is the voyage number.

marilyn

I understand there is a difference in the booking number and the voyage number. The only other number I see on on the personalizer at princess.com is a 4 digit itinerary number, is that the voyage number?

Thank you!

Sorry, I was in a hurry earlier and think I misread the question. Marilyn is totally correct, that is your voyage number. Again, my apology.

I just got off the phone with Princess about faxing them our request. She said that the booking number and cabin number is all you need on your fax. Going to fax it tomorrow,faxed to 661-284-4885, hope this will take care of it.

slowpoke58

Emerald Seas 79'

Sun Viking 83'

Carnival Ecstasy 94'

Navigator 98'

Jewel 1-07

Toto I totally agree with you but what happens if you do not have access to a fax machine like me. Sure you can e-mail but I have read where they may or may not received them. I honestly want to make the room stewards life alot easier because lord knows they work hard. I would love to find a way to let them know as my next cruise is Nov. 3

Marilyn

We faxed ours at a local Staples for less than $2.00, I'm sure you could do it at any similar office supply store.:)

Archived