Corner aft balcony

Joeci

Hello everyone,

I just booked cabin 1700 corner aft balcony 10th deck on the Liberty for july 19th, can anyone give any info on this cabin, was it a good move, not our first balcony but our first aft, any information would put my mind at ease. thank you

Do a "search" on this board for aft 1700 and you will find TONS of information. This is Bonnie Voyager's beloved cabin! Seems it has the room of a junior suite and a huge balcony!

However, word of warning - check your reservation every day. There have been people, myself included, that have been mysteriously bumped from this cabin by RCL. RCL will tell you that YOU did it, when you did not.

This is a fabulous cabin! We sailed on the Mariner last summer and had the corner aft on deck 10. We loved it.

We tried to book 1700 or 1400 for our Liberty cruise next summer, and we were told they would not book it for only two people. How many are booked in your room?

Thanks for your reply....I'm really, really curious! I'd still like to get that corner aft!!

If you want to be sure you keep your room, email RCCL and ask them to put a "do not upgrade" note on your reservation...

That is what I did to make sure my corner aft JS does not get taken away from me on the Enchantment.

Archived