Roatan Island, Honduras

Browneyedhunni85

IMO, it was my favorite port out of Belize, Cozumel and Grand Cayman. The island itself reminded me of the show Lost. It had beaches but a lot of big green vegetation. 2118870570102350513S425x425Q85.jpg

There is a lot of Roatan that is poor and there is a lot of kids that will try and sell you stuff. We booked a private tour with Victor Bodden while my parents did Carnival's Discover Roatan tour.

What specific info were you looking for about it?

You're in the right place, in these Roatan threads. Block out several hours of time, and just start reading each thread, and (I find it helps to) take notes.

You'll find almost every possible question you might have is answered. At least I did. I'll be visiting there in just over two weeks and can't wait!! :)

I think I hear zip lines and Tabyana Beach calling my name :rolleyes:

Can anyone tell me a little more about this port of call? Thanx!

We were just on the Norwegian Sun with a stop in Roatan. We went to Sante Wellness Center for a day of relaxation including massages, facial, and lunch in a beautiful setting. It is owned by an American couple. One of our favorite ports.

• 4 months later...

We did a Tour With Juan Carlos (you can e-mail him here islandertours@yahoo.com) We did the Memba Zipline which is fairly new between coxen hole and sandy bay (about 20 min from the port), It was great!! We also went to see the monkey's and did a City Tour after that. The cost was $20 per person $15 if you have 4 or more people. Juan Carlos is really a nice man and very knowledgeable of his country!! Have fun what-ever you do!! :)

Archived