Margaritaville??????/

bonniemari

Not sure what you mean about booking in advance. Margarittaville is more of a bar type place... No need to make reservations or anything, you just walk in the door and sit down.. There are some steps that lead up to the top of the slide that you can slide into the ocean and there is a water trampoline or two out in the water. Thats really about it.. There is loud music and dancing and alot of drinking! Make sure to have a Cheeseburger in Paradise while you're there!!

I was mainly worried about transportation for thirty people. But I guess there will be plenty of taxi (vans) to get us there from the port.

Have been to Jamaica before but never did Margaritaville. My hubby usually plays golf and I do a little shopping. Have to stock up on my Blue Mountain coffee. But the group we are going with are ready to party so they all want to go to Margaritaville.

Had a Cheeseburger in Paradise when we were in Hawaii. Pretty good burger but if I remember correctly I couldn't eat the whole thing.

Thanks for the info.

Oh ok.. sorry I interpreted it wrong.. There is generally van like vehicles there.. For that many people you'll definitely need 2 or 3.. But I remember there being a bunch of them outside waiting for people when we got off the ship. We went to Margaritaville with the intentions of having a few drinks and then take it from there. We had so much fun that we ended up staying there all day and met some really nice people.. I even rode the slide a few times! I think Margaritaville is not to be missed!!! We are going in March and our kids will be with us and my boyfriends mom.. we are stopping at Margaritaville for a few drinks and let the kids play on the slide and trampoline and then we're off to docs cave beach for the day..

Archived