Difference in 1A and 4A on Miracle??

hammsz

A 1A has an upper and lower bed (or it could have a covertible sofa), the 4A is a regular inside bed with twins that push together. The 1As are usually out of the way locations, not mid ship so they will be cheaper. Good buy if you dont need twin beds.

Hammsz,

I'd double check with Carnival about the 1A vs. 4A. I was told that on the Miracle (and I assume all the Spirit Class ships) that the 1A's are 2 twins that can be pushed together as a queen? So, just to be on the safe side I would either check with Carnival or simply see if anyone on this board has stood in a 1A on the Miracle? I believe I did read somewhere on here that this was the case??

Good luck

Cruisingisthewaytogo,

Thanks for that info. We have that cabin booked for April 08. Actually we have all the 1A's booked in that row. I was told by my PVP that they were two twins that convert to a queen. The rooms looked nice and convenient to the elevators. I wasn't sure about the noise factor, but I've been told it's not an issue!!

Paula

Hey, I'm booked in 1249 on the Spirit in Jan.! I was a little concerned about the big white space behind the cabins on the deck plans, but someone on these boards said it wasn't a noisy place to be.

So Cruisingisthewaytogo, anything else you want to share about the location? I'm so excited to hear from someone who had the same cabin! :D

A 1A has an upper and lower bed (or it could have a covertible sofa), the 4A is a regular inside bed with twins that push together. The 1As are usually out of the way locations, not mid ship so they will be cheaper. Good buy if you dont need twin beds.

I have found that the A1'a are in really god locations especially on the Fantasy class...close to Elevators and very near midship on the Riviera deck (just forward of mid), the other A1'a are aft but in a quiet location and still close to elevators.

I was told that the main difference is the deck they are on. 1A is on a lower deck than a 4A.

4A, A = the lowest deck, main usually on a inside. B is the next deck up, Riveria. (Balconys, A is not usually Main deck is why I said lowest deck that has that category, balconys are not on the lowest decks.)

1As can be anywhere on the ship depending on which ship, some 1As are odd balls on higher decks, or far forward cabins or very inside cabins that are less desirable locations usually.

4A, A = the lowest deck, main usually on a inside. B is the next deck up, Riveria. (Balconys, A is not usually Main deck is why I said lowest deck that has that category, balconys are not on the lowest decks.)

1As can be anywhere on the ship depending on which ship, some 1As are odd balls on higher decks, or far forward cabins or very inside cabins that are less desirable locations usually.

OPs question was specifically for Miracle. So, specifically the Miracles lowest deck (with cabins) is deck 1 - Riviera. Other ships certainly may differ.

Also, specifically, 1A cabins are on deck 1 only on the Miracle.

OPs question was specifically for Miracle. So, specifically the Miracles lowest deck (with cabins) is deck 1 - Riviera. Other ships certainly may differ.

Also, specifically, 1A cabins are on deck 1 only on the Miracle.

Yes, I got them backwards, riveria and then main, sorry.

But I had pulled up the deck plans for Miracle and saw 1As on that ship only on the bottom deck, but then others would say well on their ship, so I mentioned differences and said on other ships.

But I did get main and riveria backwards, sorry.

Yes, I got them backwards, riveria and then main, sorry.

But I had pulled up the deck plans for Miracle and saw 1As on that ship only on the bottom deck, but then others would say well on their ship, so I mentioned differences and said on other ships.

But I did get main and riveria backwards, sorry.

No worries boards.cruisecritic.com. I just didnt want to confuse the OP since there are so many differences among ships.

Archived