cabana rental

buzzer55

Hi folks I just tried booking a cabana thru HA's website and it said that the cabana I was interested in was avail. So I went thru the motions of booking it... when it said that there was only space for 1 person and that we could be wait listed if we wanted. Now my question is... does this mean we would be sharing the cabana with someone else? Just wondering...:confused:

Hi folks I just tried booking a cabana thru HA's website and it said that the cabana I was interested in was avail. So I went thru the motions of booking it... when it said that there was only space for 1 person and that we could be wait listed if we wanted. Now my question is... does this mean we would be sharing the cabana with someone else? Just wondering...:confused:

I would call the HAL shore excursion office. If your cruise is still a couple of months out, there should be available cabanas.

The cabanas at HMC are rented to one party. You don't share with anyone unless you invite them. The web site is a bit strange -- it will show AVAILABLE and then say only waitlist.

I don't quite understand what you mean by only one person. I think it says although you book for four, you should only have one person book the cabana, not make four bookings. There are fins, snorkels and such for four people, but the fact is you can have as many as you like in the cabana. The extra fee for more than four is for extra equipment and snacks and beverages.

The cabanas are wonderful! Check out

http://www.elite.net/~thehalls/cabana.html

for our pictures and report.

If one is available you should go ahead and book. They sell out fast.

Have a GREAT cruise!

Thanks it worked...just booked the yellow cabana :)

Good choice!! The yellow cabana is our favorite. It's not too close in to where everyone is on the beach but it's not at the end of the line, either. You won't feel crowded or isolated. Also, it's situated on a nice rise so that even if people do plant themselves in front of your cabana, you can still see the glorious view over their heads. We have it booked for the Maasdam, Panama Canal cruise in late January. When are you cruising? I would like your feedback. Thanks.

Archived