Booking dolphin swim adventure.......

supernanny

How far in advance should we book this? We have at least 12 in our group that want to do this...possibly 15. Will they split us up?

Easy, don't do it. These dolphins are abused and held in captivity where they SHOULD NOT BE. They only get fed if they perform. Anyone who supports or participates in this atrocity is no better than the people that profit from this extortion.

I am sure you mean well, however I did not ask for an opinion about the excursion. I know that there are many animals that are abused, dolphins included. However, I do not think all of them are, and do not see this excursion to be any different than horseback riding or say owning a pet? Dogs do tricks for treats. Does that mean i starve them to get them to do it? NO! I see this as a wonderful opportunity for my children to see dolphins up close and personal and appreciate their beauty and intelligence. Thank you for your reply.

How far in advance should we book this? We have at least 12 in our group that want to do this...possibly 15. Will they split us up?

Book as soon as possible. The time slots that cruisers can do fill up a LONG time in advance in high season. Don't wait, especially with a group this big.

They will likely split you into two groups.

Thanks so much for the replies! We have a few people that are undecided about doing this and I was trying to wait for them but I guess I will go ahead and book the ones that are sure so we don't miss out. My DS desperately wants to do this.

Archived