Age of passengers on CB?

emilymad

My BF and I are in our upper 20's and are considering on going on the Caribbean Princess in February. Are we going to feel out of place or too young? We are not partiers so that isn't a big concern. Does this ship usually have a wide of range of ages on board? I am new to Princess so any help is much appreciated!

My BF and I are in our upper 20's and are considering on going on the Caribbean Princess in February. Are we going to feel out of place or too young? We are not partiers so that isn't a big concern. Does this ship usually have a wide of range of ages on board? I am new to Princess so any help is much appreciated!

45 is the average age. But you will have a great time CB is a great ship:cool:

45 is the average age.
This really depends on the itinerary and time of the year. If you're cruising in early December, for instance, the average age will be higher. But if you're cruising in February, like the OP, the average age will be lower since it'll be school vacation time.

27 and 30 ....crusing in Feb... first time!!

My wife and I just sailed CB for our honeymoon least month. I'm 30 shes 25 and we both felt that the ship had a huge amount of diversity with regards to age. The one exception being children, but we sailed in September specifically to avoid them.

While I agree that there is a wide range of ages depending on the itinerary and time of year, my last CB cruise this Summer was a bit different. Our nieces (ages 29 & 24) were with us and they thought that the ship carried an older clientele. Once they pointed this out, I began to take notice and have to say that the average age did seem quite higher than usual. They still had a great time.

My husband and I are 27 and are about to go on CB for the 3rd time. The age ranges can vary based on time of year. You will have plenty to do and enough people to have fun with if you are the mingling type. My husband and I like to have a good time but not into "partying" and are always glad there are not a lot of college age peeps on the ship. I do like that, unlike with Carnival type cruises, you are able to enjoy your vacation as an adult! Have Fun, you will love it!

Dittos on what was said..but I don't think there will be many kids if you're looking at the first half of February.

I went the last week of January last year and didn't find the ages that much different than Carnival or RCI on my past Jan/Feb cruises..

I'd say 90% the same. I'd say you trade off half of the just out of college agers with some fun lovers in their 60s+..If you're a non-partier..I doubt you would even notice

To be honest I felt the average age was much higher when I cruised on the CB in May then I have seen on any of my previous cruises. We are in our late 20's and we did not meet one couple anywhere near our ages. This didn't really bother me though, we are not crazy partiers and I enjoy company of all ages and we still had fun.

I admit though I did miss a little having the kind of connections I have made in the past with fellow cruisers (I have two super close friends that I met on a cruise in 2003) but overall we had a great cruise (as you can see I am going back on Princess in Dec).

Also, we had anytime dining and switched up sitting with strangers and getting a table of two cause sometimes I felt people treated us like we were so, so young before speaking to us and seeing we are very mature and friendly and older than we may look at first glance. We actually sat next to an 86 year old couple one night at dinner and to be honest they were my favorite people I met on the whole cruise. Maybe traditional dining would be better if they try to match people to tables depending on age and area? Idk if they do that on this line.

Basically, I hope I didn't sound like I am busting on Princess cause I thoroughly enjoyed my trip but it would be nice if some more 20somethings would come on Princess instead of Carnival.

Archived