anyone buy bonine for kids in a store?

ispooks

Bonine is not safe for kids under age 12, they do make a childrens dramamine that works great for kids. If your worried about them being drowsy my kids have cruised since they were infants and have never had any problems with the childrens dramamine. Ginger also works great, I have had them take that before as well as myself when cruising while being pregnant.

My little sailors are now 10,9,8 & 7 and take the childrens dramamine. I however take the bonine, the adult formula( of dramamine) seems to make me too drowsy

Bonine is not safe for kids under age 12, they do make a childrens dramamine that works great for kids. If your worried about them being drowsy my kids have cruised since they were infants and have never had any problems with the childrens dramamine. Ginger also works great, I have had them take that before as well as myself when cruising while being pregnant.

My little sailors are now 10,9,8 & 7 and take the childrens dramamine. I however take the bonine, the adult formula( of dramamine) seems to make me too drowsy

Sorry but there is a children's bonine :D

http://www.drugstore.com/qxp154238_333181_sespider/bonine/for_children_motion_sickness_tablets_berry_berry.htm

To ispooks - I have bought children's bonine in PA. That where I live too. :) I can get it at WalMart or Kopp Drugs. Never looked anywhere else though.

Did you look in WalMart?

Sorry but there is a children's bonine :D

http://www.drugstore.com/qxp154238_333181_sespider/bonine/for_children_motion_sickness_tablets_berry_berry.htm

To ispooks - I have bought children's bonine in PA. That where I live too. :) I can get it at WalMart or Kopp Drugs. Never looked anywhere else though.

Did you look in WalMart?

Must be new or Walmart doesnt carry it....I will stick with the dramamine though, after 16 cruises I dont want to switch and have sick kids :eek:

You always have the answers...I cant believe you have only been on 7 cruises and know so much, I can barely remember our last cruise and we are going on #17 in December, by January I wont remember much.... loosing my memory at 30 isnt fun :D Either that or it gives me an exscuse to go again :D

cruisinmama: i have not checked wal mart yet, but i will next time i was there - thanks! i went to penn state - did u?

Yep, class of 1995. :D

celtic_beauty - I have 2 moms' online groups (one for over 8 years now) so I kind of picked up alot of kid info along the way. ;)

My WalMart does carry the children's bonine. It's usually on a bottom shelf and I have to really look for it.

celtic_beauty - I have 2 moms' online groups (one for over 8 years now) so I kind of picked up alot of kid info along the way. ;)

I was refering to cruise info, not kids :confused:( ie why I said " You always have the answers...I cant believe you have only been on 7 cruises and know so much" ...having 4 kids I get enough kid info :D

Class of 1993 here--but now I reside in California. I can't get a game out here!

Then we were there at the same time. :) Don't feel bad. We can't always get a game HERE either. The cable station is fighting with the "Big Ten Network" so there isn't always the game on around here.

Archived