Carnivals Ship "Other" Specs not shown...

Jeepenfun

I'm curiouse about the "other" specs of these ships that aren't listed in the Carnival website.

Things like total square footage of all the decks combined and square footage of each deck.

How tall are they to the top deck or the big red exhaust stack from either water level or bottom to the very tippy top? You know, the other dimensions.

What type of engines do they use to propell these behemuths. How many? How much power do the engines produce? How much fuel do they hold or use a day?

How much power/electricity can the ships produce and consume?

Are the web pages out there with the other or more specs on these ships?

I'm curiouse about the "other" specs of these ships that aren't listed in the Carnival website.

Things like total square footage of all the decks combined and square footage of each deck.

How tall are they to the top deck or the big red exhaust stack from either water level or bottom to the very tippy top? You know, the other dimensions.

What type of engines do they use to propell these behemuths. How many? How much power do the engines produce? How much fuel do they hold or use a day?

How much power/electricity can the ships produce and consume?

Are the web pages out there with the other or more specs on these ships?

I have never seen a website with the info you are looking for, but I am sure there is info out there on the web. If you want more cabin and public areas specific, go to www.cruisedeckplans.com they have alot of carnival information down to how many penny slots they have on the ships.

Archived