Any private tours on Kauai?

BJAMINGIRL

There are a group of 6 of us sailing on the Pride of Aloha 3/26/08. I have decided we want to do Smith's Luau, but thought if we could get a private tour of the island during the day and connect it with transportation to the Luau and back to the ship, it would be great.

Any suggestions?:)

We are also doing the POAl but on 08-03-11 and I am interested in doing some private excursions on Kauai. Particularly, the combo zipline, kayak tour and the cave tubing excursion. Any recommendations of who to use and how it works for transporation to this excursion? ie. do they pick you up or are you responsible for renting a car and getting to their location. Any feedback would be appreciated.

Disney Wonder 11/04

Disney Magic 11/06

POAl 03/08

Parents and grandparents had a private tour last month off of PoAm. They used North Shore Limo on Kauai and thoroughly enjoyed it. They only did a half day, but the guide was very good and knew the places to go for lunch and coffee. I don't know off-hand how much it was, but they deemed it reasonable given the price of non-private tours.

Archived