Krystal's Massage ?

Murphey

Thanks for the head's up....we don't usually like to travel with alot of cash, but I guess we will, 'cause I'm gonna have a massage (or two!)

Take travellers cheques and cash them at the pursers desk before you leave the ship. That way you only have cash you need and the remainder stay safely locked up in your cabin. Their website does indeed say the rates posted are "cash" prices and they're very reasonable. Kent and I are booked for our Nov 8 stop in PV. Happy sailing.

Are the massages on the beach and do you have to prebook or do they take walk-ins? My buddy and I are playing golf at El Tigre and then are thinking about spending the rest of the day at Krystal. A massage might be a good idea.

Although it's possible to get a walk-in massage, don't count on it. We sometimes are at the Krystal for a month, and due to cruise passengers pre-booking, it is even difficult for us to get a massage some days (even though we aren't picky about our appointment time).

Can someone explain this massage and place to me? I am trying to plan and put some things together for a group. I just do not know what this is but massages always sound good. ;)

http://www.go2vallarta.com/milleniummassage/

2 spas--one at the Krystal Hotel and Resort (just a 10 minute walk south of the cruise terminal), and one in the marina area north of the cruise dock (should probably take a taxi, although you can walk if you aren't in a hurry). Do a search on this forum (or trip advisor, or elsewhere) for more info/reviews of their massages.

http://www.go2vallarta.com/milleniummassage/

2 spas--one at the Krystal Hotel and Resort (just a 10 minute walk south of the cruise terminal), and one in the marina area north of the cruise dock (should probably take a taxi, although you can walk if you aren't in a hurry). Do a search on this forum (or trip advisor, or elsewhere) for more info/reviews of their massages.

Thank you!:)

OK, I just went and looked please tell me that the pricing is not American Dollars. I would never pay that kind of money for a massage.

How can I make an appointment? Tina, do you email them for your quotes? I am thinking I might want to do this before I get on the ship or as soon as I get off the ship. Probably would be better for me to do it when I get off of the ship. Then we can do the other things after that.

There is a website that has the rates.... but it is hotlinked on my other computer, not this one. Do a search and it will show up on here. You definitely want to book ahead of time. They often book up. I always book the last appt of the day.

How far in advance would you recommend making a reservation? Do you have to put a deposit down? I remember at the beginning of this thread someone said the price goes up if you use a credit card.

We had a couples massage on the beach in a hut for $75 total. It was a 75 minute massage and to die for! We are going again in March. Well worth the money and you have to pay cash. Of course we also tipped very well!:) You can also use their beach and pools , etc. afterwards. You won't be disappointed. This is the schedule I got from Leandro

"Gracias for writing us..the schedules on April 5th 2008 is 9:00 am., 10:30 am., 12:00 noon., 1:30 pm., 3:30 pm., Vallarta time and the cost for two 75 minutes relaxing massage is $75 us dollar cash only....two 75 minutes deep tissue massage the cost is $85 us dollar cash only....you can use the pool after the massage....Gracias and have a nice day

Hope this schedule helps figure your time.

We had a couples massage on the beach in a hut for $75 total. It was a 75 minute massage and to die for! We are going again in March. Well worth the money and you have to pay cash. Of course we also tipped very well!:) You can also use their beach and pools , etc. afterwards. You won't be disappointed. This is the schedule I got from Leandro

"Gracias for writing us..the schedules on April 5th 2008 is 9:00 am., 10:30 am., 12:00 noon., 1:30 pm., 3:30 pm., Vallarta time and the cost for two 75 minutes relaxing massage is $75 us dollar cash only....two 75 minutes deep tissue massage the cost is $85 us dollar cash only....you can use the pool after the massage....Gracias and have a nice day

Hope this schedule helps figure your time.

Is this at Krystal's? Or somewhere else?

Just book as soon as possible when you know what you want. I waited until I was sure what excursion we were going to do that day. I booked last week for our January cruise.... The times available depend on what the service is and what day you are there. I was able to secure a 6:30pm for a 4 hands massage.

Just book as soon as possible when you know what you want. I waited until I was sure what excursion we were going to do that day. I booked last week for our January cruise.... The times available depend on what the service is and what day you are there. I was able to secure a 6:30pm for a 4 hands massage.

I am 367 days out, yeah a year and 2 days. I will wait a while I think. lol But will have it bookd by spring if they will let me book that early.;)

Yes, it's at the Krystal.

Oh wow, I think I will ask for that. Jeff and I have had a couples massage once before and it was awesome. Hey if he does not want to do it with me I will get my best friend to do it with me. :)

• 3 months later...

I have now emailed Krystal's 2 times with no reply. I sent my 3rd email just a few minutes ago. I thought maybe my emails might be going into a spam account since it was with my aol addy. Did anyone else have this issue?

I just got a reply back from them yesterday. It has taken them a few days to get back to me on the emails.

I think I sent one email that didn't ever get a response, but I'm not sure. When I followed up with another email, I made sure I had a specific subject -- something like 'Massage on mm/dd/yy' rather than a generic "Looking for Info' type of subject. I don't know if that helped or not.

Archived